Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
The second picture reminds me of "Isle of Man", I don't know why.
Good update, not you're best. But I think we all know, that this means it's still damn awesome! :)

Ferrari 458

I really like the atmosphere in these shots, but it might me overdone... I dunno... Suzuka has a pretty boring atmosphere in my opinion, so I thought I would edit it to a little more spring-ish atmosphere. Please, let me know what you think!​

Last edited:
Amazing work, Joris! :drool: On both the NASCAR and 370Z set! 👍

You're back! 👍👍👍 Thanks Justin!

The set with NASCAR theme, shows the intensity of these people work in the pits during the race 👍

That's exactly what I wanted to show! Thanks DarkR! :)

Nascar set is awesome:drool:. We even can see the slick tire wrinkles:drool:. Great set of the 370Z too. 3rd ones my favourite. Nice editing:).

Yeah, the detail on those tires is insane. It's amazing to photograph! Cheers! 👍

The second picture reminds me of "Isle of Man", I don't know why.
Good update, not you're best. But I think we all know, that this means it's still damn awesome! :)

Thanks Pascal!

Haha, I never been there, so I dunno, could be! :dopey: And I agree mate, I have my moments sometimes, but if I see photo's from other GT5 photographers... geez! Amazing work from some people. :crazy:

The last shot looks real. :drool:

But there is too much yellow. Try adding red or cyan. :)

Using Lightroom 4 and CS5. Hopefully it's better now, hehe. Otherwise, better next time, because I have some stuff to do now. :dopey:

Great! :D

Nicely done! The contrast and clarity might be a bit much but I like the colors and composition 👍

The Penultimate shot is bloody awesome! :drool:

Nicely done:tup::). Great compotition! My favourites are 2 and last pics:tup:.

Great work here, #2 = :drool:👍

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like them! 👍 Two bonus shots I made just a couple of minutes ago. I was bored and suddenly... 💡

Oh wow. Your bonus set is definitely good. Very good. 👍
Especially like the last one. It has a very nice feel to it, somehow. Your shots tend to be a little over-contrasted though, most of the time it worked, but sometimes it doesn't. It's a little thing. I like your style. Your name screams "REALISM!" at me whenever I see your photos. 👍

Really nice set here Jamoru! But the bonus shots are most definitely my favourites. :drool:

Bonus is awesome , Joris ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
All previous sets that I did not comment are awesome too :P

Haha, thanks Shaolin!

Oh wow. Your bonus set is definitely good. Very good. 👍
Especially like the last one. It has a very nice feel to it, somehow. Your shots tend to be a little over-contrasted though, most of the time it worked, but sometimes it doesn't. It's a little thing. I like your style. Your name screams "REALISM!" at me whenever I see your photos. 👍

Thank you slzk! I'm a sucker for overdone contrast I think, but I definitely know what you mean. I'll keep it in mind for the next update! ;) And yes, I luuuuuuuuuuv realism shots! :D

BkS
Really nice set here Jamoru! But the bonus shots are most definitely my favourites. :drool:

Cheers BkS! I feel I'm getting better in making shots a bit more interesting. The close up photo's are getting boring imo.

Nice little bonus. Nothing too special.
Still has this typical "Jomoru" - Feel to it. You definetly have established a unique editing style there, Vriend!

The second one is awesome! :)

Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car

Not alot of photo's this time, since it's very hard to make standards look good and realistic. :crazy: But I'm happy with the result. Maybe some more this afternoon with a premium car, I dunno. W'll see.

Nice little bonus. Nothing too special.
Still has this typical "Jomoru" - Feel to it. You definetly have established a unique editing style there, Vriend!

The second one is awesome! :)

Haha, nice to know I have a unique editing style. But I guess thats true, I'm just messing around with some options in Lightroom and Photoshop and stop still I'm happy with the result. ;)

Incredibly realistics, good job! 👍

Thank you Adrian!

Fantastic job with that bonus:tup::drool:.

Good to hear you like them, I love the M3 as well as the M5! :D

Cool pics! Great editing on the 458 shots :)👍
And the M3 bonus shots are great too, I like the 1st shot especially :drool:

Thank you, mate! Much appreciated. 👍

I love how the red paintjob bursts out though the boring atmosphere.
Fantastic work, Joris. :drool:

Back