Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
All right. I finally moved all tunes post 2.10 to the archives, and made a new OP. All tunes have been added to the right post... and that should be it.
... Coming from me very soon -
dodgeboys.png

:dopey:

A fresh start for Cluless. Good luck on your future endavours. đź‘Ť

Those Challengers look nice, with that Lettuce green and such. :dopey: What's their story?

Theo777
Even with that awful looking spoiler:ouch: it still handles pretty well. Not sure how fast they are yet... as Im not the fastest around the Nordscheife.:dopey:

Those two Challengers looks like they'll be fun for cruising around the Ring:drool:

I'm not sure what my Challengers will do either. I don't think I've ever done a clean lap at the Ring :lol:

SAPPH
Sir, can I have your lap time, possibly on Suzuka Circuit with this car. I was only able to do it in 2.09.xxx. I want to use your lap time as reference so that i can be faster.

I've seen someone done it with 1.59.xxx with 500pp car. I was so frustrated coz i couldn't catch him. Maybe i'm just slow.. :guilty:

XDesperado67
If it was after the V2:10 update with a FR car then your time is probably about right. A number of the FRs have had a serious change in their PP making them for the moment at least much quicker than other cars in their PP class.:drool:

I'm not sure my lap times should be a bench mark :scared:. I'm not the best driver, but I'll try and get you a time in a day or two.

Like Harvey said, ALOT of the FR cars now have a very unfair advantage over other drive trains. So a sub two minute time is not surprising.

Are you running it on sport hards, or softs? And you using my transmission settings?

danbojte
Well done! đź‘Ť

Niku Driver HC
A fresh start for Cluless. Good luck on your future endavours. đź‘Ť

Those Challengers look nice, with that Lettuce green and such. :dopey: What's their story?

Kinda had to start a new OP, because most of our FR cars now have a different performance points level :(.

The Challengers are my shootout tunes that I was going to post yesterday, but a Football game got in my way :lol:. They're on share if you want to try them. Some of the easiest cars to drive that I've tuned.

If I remember, I'll have them up late today :dopey:

Golden Goose 400pp
based on the BMW M Coupe '98

ring24mcoupe1.jpg

Did update 2.10 throw your driving into a slump? Fear not! Here is the perfect performance adjusted automobile to take out your driving rage on some unsuspecting A.I. in the 400pp Compact Car Seasonal. With 336 horse to play with you can even try lowering the power limiter. Autumn Ring Mini at about 340pp can be a fairly quick and easy way to earn a bunch of credits. Or, adjust the final gear and muscle your way around the famous Nurburgring and hit speeds of up to 160mph.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
*No Oil Change or Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Shoreline Beige Metallic
Wheels: RAYS VOLK TRINITI V
Wheel Paint: Shoreline Beige Metallic

Tuning Shop
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 336 hp @50k miles
Torque: 264 ft-lbs
Weight: 1465 kg
PP: 400pp

Power Limiter: 99.9%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Weight Balance: 60:40
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 130
1st: 4.705
2nd: 3.381
3rd: 2.631
4th: 2.134
5th: 1.770
6th: 1.486
Final Gear: 2.850 Nurburgring (2.370)
Top Speed will be:145mph (175mph)

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 6/14/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -9/-16
Spring Rate: 8.8/7.0
Extension: 6/5
Compression: 5/4
Anti-Roll: 5/4
Camber: 1.8/1.6
Toe: -0.12/0.06

Brake Balance: 6/7

Tires: Comfort Soft

Nurburgring Nordschleife: 8:15.239 with room for improvement :dopey:

nice tune! thanks for this...
looking for more 400 pp's!

"Ring Rat"
Based on the Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08

nrburgringnordschleife4z.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5b.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

470bhp
450pp
450 ft. lb. @5200 RPM of torque
weight 1910 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change/200 miles/Oil Change
Paint - Willow Green
weight Reduction
Hood
Engine
ECU
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 37@50

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 149
1st - 4.085
2nd - 3.090
3rd - 2.440
4th - 1.950
5th - 1.615
6th - 1.355
Final - 2.300
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 12/18/15

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 9.8 Rear: 5.5
Extention- Front: 9 Rear: 9
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 1.8
Toe Angle- Front: -0.14 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Built for FITT Nurburgring Nordschleife Shootout v2.0 . Will most likely not be the fastest, but at 1910kg, this fatty will put a smile on your face :dopey:

nrburgringnordschleife3o.jpg

Last edited:
"Old Ring Rat"
Based on the Dodge Challenger R/T '70

nrburgringnordschleife1k.jpg

nrburgringnordschleifel.jpg

648bhp
550pp
695 ft. lb. @4600 RPM of torque
weight 1709 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change/200 miles/Oil Change
Paint - Willow Green
weight Reduction
Hood
Window
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 5@0

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 137
1st - 2.880
2nd - 2.130
3rd - 1.635
4th - 1.290
5th - 1.030
Final - 2.300

LSD - 12/19/15

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 6.5 Rear: 5.5
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 0.8 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.23 Rear: 0.13
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Made for the FITT Nurburgring Nordschleife Shootout v2.0 . This old rust bucket is going to try and hang with some modern speed demons... well at least I'll go down in class :dopey:

nrburgringnordschleife2fm.jpg

Sir Krenkme, i'm using your transmission setting, with different final drive, to suit the track, and running with racing soft since they do that a lot in online racing, still prefers sport soft though..

Maybe i try updating my FR setup since i do used a lot of Clueless setup for FR and MR.

Am I the only 1 that thought this whole PP thing is biased??

SAPPH
Sir Krenkme, i'm using your transmission setting, with different final drive, to suit the track, and running with racing soft since they do that a lot in online racing, still prefers sport soft though..

Maybe i try updating my FR setup since i do used a lot of Clueless setup for FR and MR.

Am I the only 1 that thought this whole PP thing is biased??

2:17.xxx for me. But like I said, I'm not the best driver :lol: (just take the recent shootout. My best time for the "Ring Rat" was 8:11.xxx, and praiano just turned a 7:37.xxx with it :scared: )

I'll work on some 500pp tunes for that track this weekend and see what I can come up with đź‘Ť

And you're not the only one that thinks it's biased. It kinda took a competitive grouping at 500pp (with FF, FR, and MR), and turned it into a FR only win system đź‘Ž. I kind of dislike it :(

2:17.xxx for me. But like I said, I'm not the best driver :lol: (just take the recent shootout. My best time for the "Ring Rat" was 8:11.xxx, and praiano just turned a 7:37.xxx with it :scared: )

I'll work on some 500pp tunes for that track this weekend and see what I can come up with đź‘Ť

And you're not the only one that thinks it's biased. It kinda took a competitive grouping at 500pp (with FF, FR, and MR), and turned it into a FR only win system đź‘Ž. I kind of dislike it :(

Nevermind.. Probably, just need to go with the flow.. Just use FR for now, if i'm literally smoke people :sly: , i just change to a different layout, just to be competitive.. I don't like racing where i'm ahead of a pack for more than 3sec.. Just want to be competitive..

I have been lurking only recently did I get Gran Turismo 5, and I have been enjoying it quite a bit, I have used a couple of these tunes (The one for the Volkswagon Beetle 1200 <3) and I admit, looking over these tunes has gotten me tempted to -attempt- tuning, but I know I would literally be making in a way a "clueless Tune" because I have -no idea- what the crap I would be doing xD

The date was January 2nd, 2012. Final score Oregon 45 - Wisconsin 38. One happy Outlaw, one depressed Idiot.

Now we never made an official bet, but I did tell Mr. Wallbanger that, if the Badgers were to lose, I would tune a...Ford. :grumpy:. So I picked one that I don't mind looking at, painted it in Oregon Duck colors, and set off to tune it. And here it is.

Ford Mustang "Duck" 1 '71

380bhp
500pp
516 ft. lb. @3500 RPM of torque
weight 1640 Kg

parts

Auto
Change oil
Paint - Grabber Green Metallic(a)
Rear Aero B
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stock
Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Rear Aero - 20
Weight Adjustment - 25 @ 50
LSD- 9/12/10

Top Speed - 118
Final - 2.625
1st - 2.864
2nd - 2.119
3rd - 1.635
4th - 1.280
5th - 1.040

Ride Hight - Front: -12 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 7.2 Rear: 8.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 3
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.15 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

NOTES -
One of the most easy cars to drive. Peak torque comes at a weird point so manual transmission may work better, but I'm too old to find out for sure.

Well Mr. Wallbanger, I hope you enjoy your Ford :yuck:, and I'll get you next time :dopey:

I had to say, I just tried to do this tune and something is off, since I just got 369 HP and 464 PP, dunno if thats from the changes they did in the latest patch from what I have heard, or just me missing something though

I had to say, I just tried to do this tune and something is off, since I just got 369 HP and 464 PP, dunno if thats from the changes they did in the latest patch from what I have heard, or just me missing something though
Is yours fully broken in? Also make sure your parts list matches.:cheers:
Think it did lose some PP with V2.10 as well though I'm not sure how much.:odd:

Ryusho
I have been lurking only recently did I get Gran Turismo 5, and I have been enjoying it quite a bit, I have used a couple of these tunes (The one for the Volkswagon Beetle 1200 <3) and I admit, looking over these tunes has gotten me tempted to -attempt- tuning, but I know I would literally be making in a way a "clueless Tune" because I have -no idea- what the crap I would be doing xD

Glad to have you lurking đź‘Ť. If you ever have any questions, we will be happy to help (or at least send you in the right direction)

Ryusho

XDesperado67
Is yours fully broken in? Also make sure your parts list matches.:cheers:
Think it did lose some PP with V2.10 as well though I'm not sure how much.:odd:

trackripper123
It lost a fair bit I think, along with the other classic muscle cars...

Thanks guys :D.

Like Harvey said, check the parts list and the car should be over 200miles.... also like Trackripper mentioned, most (if not all) of the FR muscle cars had a drop in performance points, so it could be just that. :dopey:

"Krenkme Special"
Based on the Mitsubisi i-Miev '09

specialstageroutex1.jpg

specialstageroutext.jpg

63bhp
306pp
135 ft. lb. @1000 RPM of torque
weight 936Kg

parts

Auto
Paint - Kanya Orange
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stock
Intake
Nope
Exhaust
Na-da
Turbo
Don't need a turbo :dopey:
Gears
Custom... :sly:
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (c3).... Any tire really.

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 1,000mph
1st - 5.000
2nd - 4.000
3rd - 3.000
4th - 2.000
5th - 1.000
6th - 0.000
Final - 0.000
Adjust for speed using final gear...... :dopey:

LSD - 12/16/12

Ride Hight - Front: -18 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 5.4 Rear: 6.0
Extention- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.2 Rear: 1.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.15 Rear: -0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
My first tune using a manual transmision. I hope it's okay :lol:

eigernordwandshorttrackop.jpg

Nice iMiev tune. I remember using one for an Eiger TT and it was great fun! Hopefully I can get my classic mini tune completed today. Im testing some particularly Clueless tuning methods involving a large amount of ballast. :D

Theo777
Nice iMiev tune. I remember using one for an Eiger TT and it was great fun! Hopefully I can get my classic mini tune completed today. Im testing some particularly Clueless tuning methods involving a large amount of ballast. :D

A Classic mini would be fun đź‘Ť....
... we like 'em fat here at Clueless :lol: :dopey:

"Blackpool"
Based on the TVR V8S '91

nrburgring24h.jpg

nrburgring24h1a.jpg

Found in the used Car Dealership

257bhp
400pp
307 ft. lb. @3200 RPM of torque
weight 1090 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - Formula Red Pearl
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)/Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 40@50

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.555
2nd - 2.585
3rd - 1.985
4th - 1.502
5th - 1.190
Final - 2.450

LSD - 12/18/10

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 7.0 Rear: 5.6
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 0.6 Rear: 1.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.17 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
Just a little bit of fun :dopey:. Can run in the compact seasonal, just adjust the final gear.

nrburgring24h2n.jpg

The Taffeta Terrier
based on the Mini Cooper 1.3l '98
ringmini1.jpg

ringmini2.jpg

The Mini Cooper has been one of my favorite cars ever since I first drove it in Gran Tursimo 2. Attempting to tuning one in GT5, I noticed that it had terrible wheel spin and unispiring levels of grip compared to what I had remembered was a great handling little car. With the maximum allowed ballast over the front axle and adjustments to the transmission it became possible to increase the acceleration G's from the stock 0.36G to tuned 0.47G (30% more G's!) when using sports hard tires. With a new exhaust bark that can match its bite, this little mini can finally put its new tricks to use around the track. The benchmark car I used when working on this car was the Clueless Asbo ghost around the Nordschleife. While it was still no match for the Focus due to the difference in grip, if equipped with sport hard tires it managed to finish a lap of the Ring only 1 second off pace against the benchmark Focus. With its new found performance, the terrier has a chance to not only run with the pack but lead it.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Car Paint: Taffeta White
Wheels: BBS RE-MG
Wheel Paint: Bright Silver Metallic

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 1
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 165 hp
Torque: 135 ft-lbs
Weight: 891 kg
PP: 400 pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 200kg/-50
Weight Balance 65:35 <-:crazy::dopey:
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Set Top Speed 106
1st: 4.240
2nd: 3.047
3rd: 2.386
4th: 1.943
5th: 1.631
6th: 1.410
Final Gear: 2.230 just adjust this value for shorter courses.
Top Speed will be:150mph

Drivetrain
LSD Front: 12/25/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -6/-10
Spring Rate: 10.4/4.9
Extension: 5/3
Compression: 5/3
Anti-Roll: 2/4
Camber: 2.1/1.6
Toe: -0.20/-0.05

Brake Balance: 4/6

Tires: Sports Hard+ (Comfort Soft for the daring drivers)

Nurburgring Nordschleife Laptime: 8:30.538
testtrackmini1.jpg

Nice looking TVR V8S Krenks, one of my favorite cars to drive around in. Try it with the Ti race exh. sounds like a GT40:drool:

@Theo maybe we should do a classic Mini race in the ACS TnT lounge đź’ˇ

ACSR421
Nice looking TVR V8S Krenks, one of my favorite cars to drive around in. Try it with the Ti race exh. sounds like a GT40:drool:

I was very surprised at how well it handles, and the amount of FUN you can have in it. A very easy, joyful, drive :D

@Theo maybe we should do a classic Mini race in the ACS TnT lounge đź’ˇ

If you guys do, let me know when. I'd like to at least watch that :dopey:

Well I am not that fast online but I am always game for some racing fun.:dopey:

Today, while working on a very Clueless project car I drove a few test laps around Suzuka... while raining... and during a Super GT race.:dunce: Needless to say, the Element has much greater grip and handling capability then I remember. It only took two and a half laps to get to the front of the pack.:sly:
suzukaelementwin.jpg

suzukaelement2.jpg

The unfinished tune is on share if anyone want to try it out. Expect a final tune for this boxy 4wd automobile later this week.đź‘Ť

Theo777
Well I am not that fast online but I am always game for some racing fun.:dopey:

Today, while working on a very Clueless project car I drove a few test laps around Suzuka... while raining... and during a Super GT race.:dunce: Needless to say, the Element has much greater grip and handling capability then I remember. It only took two and a half laps to get to the front of the pack.:sly:

The unfinished tune is on share if anyone want to try it out. Expect a final tune for this boxy 4wd automobile later this week.đź‘Ť

Wait....what? That's just not fair to the AI :lol:. But in all fairness a Clueless tuner doesn't know any better :P. I could never get a good tune for that SUV, looking forward to trying it out :dopey:

Well, I decided the first Tune I am going to try, without having any real idea, The car I am choosing is the Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence '99, car I started with, and have upgraded since then, but I want to see if I can improve upon the standard I got.

Also, Is there a suggestion on what to start messing with first while your tuning, such as the suspension, the LSD, the brakes/Transmision? *shrugs* Yep, clueless XD

Last edited:
Ryusho
Well, I decided the first Tune I am going to try, without having any real idea, The car I am choosing is the Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence '99, car I started with, and have upgraded since then, but I want to see if I can improve upon the standard I got.

Also, Is there a suggestion on what to start messing with first while your tuning, such as the suspension, the LSD, the brakes/Transmision? *shrugs* Yep, clueless XD

I usually start with the suspension. Get it to handle decent and then fine tune with LSD/transmission .

A base tune to get you started on a FF car (fine tuning will be needed, but this should get you started)

(Front/rear)
Ride hight - 0/0
Spring rate - 10.0/7.0
Extension - 10/7
Compression - 3/10
ARB - 3/7
Camber - 2.5/0.0
Toe : -0.15/0.00

Brakes are up to you but I like mine at 2/7.

Hope this helps on your quest for tunning. Remember it is just a base to get started. :dopey:

hey clueless tuners!!!
you guys made some very good work with your tunes!
it annoys me that the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RM
has such an huge amount of understeer after te last update.

could you please make a post-2.10 tune for it please?

hey clueless tuners!!!
you guys made some very good work with your tunes!
it annoys me that the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RM
has such an huge amount of understeer after te last update.

could you please make a post-2.10 tune for it please?

Thanks for shopping at Clueless :D.

What specs (tired, pp, hp, ect.)?

Krenkme, I ran your gifted Corvette today, and on the most part, I can't see why you're unhappy with it. :lol:

Was it the exit understeer or just the general slideness of the car? Because if it's the latter, don't worry, mine does that as well. :P

Tell you what, I'll gift mine to you tomorrow so you can compare. :P

Krenkme, I ran your gifted Corvette today, and on the most part, I can't see why you're unhappy with it. :lol:

Was it the exit understeer or just the general slideness of the car? Because if it's the latter, don't worry, mine does that as well. :P

Tell you what, I'll gift mine to you tomorrow so you can compare. :P

It was the understeer, the surfboard on the back, and the limiting of POWER :lol: I liked the turn in and the gearing though :D

Sure I'll take yours. Thanks :dopey:

Back