• Car Type: Premium (car provided)
  • Make: JP > Suzuki
  • Model: Cappuccino (EA21R) '95
  • Laps: 2

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 64 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 690 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Forced to 'Off')
  • Tyre Type: Comfort Medium (N2) Forced
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, Brake Balance and ASM): Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional

KartSpace2160_2_zps183aefad.jpg

Race Specifics:

• -1- Run 2 clean laps, starting from lap 1. All replays must show lap 1 and lap 2 only.
  • -2- No reversing prior to lap 1 for more S/F line speed. First lap S/F speed should be around 44mph / 70kph.
  • -3- Exit the run a few seconds after starting the 3rd lap (Leave a little time so you can see previous laptimes at upper-right when watching your replay)
  • -4- Save your replay (Full Replay, not ghost replay)
  • -5- Watch your replay in replay theater and write down the splits from your fastest lap and final time from both laps. *These can be found in the "Live Timing Monitor" screen
  • -6- Final time = lap 1 + lap 2 (http://wrs.gtplanet.net/time-calculator can help with time addition)
  • -7- Use your lap times from your right upper corner, best and last laptime.

• The car used for this race is provided by the Seasonal Time Trial.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • All surfaces are legal, as long as the laps are clean by the game's standards. No RED laps.
  • Your replay will be branded as a Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95: Kart Space I Time Trial when viewed in Replay Theater.

Steward's Comments:
After setting your fast lap on the in-game leaderboard, start chasing that ghost for 2 laps and see how consistent you can be.
The game will red-clock you on the tight corners, even if you have 2 wheels on the rumbles, so beware.
Watch out for wall taps, as it sometimes doesn't red-clock those, but they are still not allowed.

Viewing your Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Replay' , not the 'Save Ghost Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pa260023zi0.jpg

Save Replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Any information which can be used to infer total lap 1 + lap 2 time
  • Your slower lap

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1, T2, and T3 times from your faster lap, total time for that faster lap
  • Please post T1, T2 and T3 from your FASTEST Lap
  • Any R/A settings discussion.

Number of splits: 3

KartSpace2160_6_zps12a9c024.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 108 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, March 18th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your FULL replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

KartSpace2160_9_zps15879e8d.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Haven't played the game in a while, but since F1 season is about to start I have the itch to race again. Here are my first splits of my fastest lap thus far.

T1: 12.611
T2: 15.289
T3: 15.782

Total Time: 43.682 seconds

Question: On first lap are we allowed to roll the car backwards to get better speed down the straightaway?

Last edited:
Question: On first lap are we allowed to roll the car backwards to get better speed down the straightaway?

I believe so, its quite common actually on normal TT I'm not sure about this since its a two lap time trial

No, first lap should be slower across the S/F line than the 2nd lap. No reversing prior to lap 1. That would get quite tedious if everyone had to do that on every attempt, just to be competitive.

Love those pictures... looks like you're driving in a pinball machine. :lol:

I don't think it's linked in the OP, but Joost created a WRS-Leaderboard time calculator that's easy to use and accurate to 3 decimal places. You can use it to total your two lap times for the submission:

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/time-calculator/

Thanks Joost! 👍

Looks like great fun! :D

No, first lap should be slower across the S/F line than the 2nd lap. No reversing prior to lap 1. That would get quite tedious if everyone had to do that on every attempt, just to be competitive.

Thanks for clearing that up, it will be much better that way 👍

EDIT: It's not like I've already done a few hundred laps with this combo in the seasonal event, I'm not the guy in 4th, honest ;) :lol:

Last edited:
-2- No reversing prior to lap 1 for more S/F line speed. First lap S/F speed should be around 72mph/115kph.

:lol: 72MPH? I'm lucky to I cant' hit 72MPH anywhere on the track, let alone the first time I cross the finish line at the start! I thought you said no backing up!:lol:

Last edited:
From a time trial with the Citroen hitting 180 MPH to the Cappuccino hitting maybe 70 MPH, lots of variety in these TTs.

Just thought I would have a quick go just to put a time on the board, it is quite hard to get 2 clean laps in a row on this circuit :lol:

First Splits:

-2- No reversing prior to lap 1 for more S/F line speed. First lap S/F speed should be around 72mph/115kph.

:lol: 72MPH? I'm lucky to I cant' hit 72MPH anywhere on the track, let alone the first time I cross the finish line at the start! I thought you said no backing up!:lol:

I'm double checking my replay, I might have confused kph vs mph...

EDIT: Yes, I did. :dunce:

44mph / 70kph is where you should be at the start of lap 1. I'll fix the OP, and sorry.

First time on Kart Space.

It seems a very difficult track to get the hang of!

Opening splits for me.

First round submissions:

44.978 Obviously I'm doing something wrong in T3. Going to figure it out. Want .43's

First round submissions:

44.978 Obviously I'm doing something wrong in T3. Going to figure it out. Want .43's

This is just a guess, but you probably need to brake a little earlier and let the car rotate more at the turn right after the long circular left turn. If you get it to rotate enough, then you will carry a lot more speed to the finish. But also remember, less brake is more ;)

:mad: Hateful little track! Wish it was more obvious where it will red flag the lap.

EDIT: Made some improvements after watching some laps. Moved BB to 2/7 and it's rotating better.

Last edited:
1st try, I can see that I am not going to be up to speed this week if I can't figure out how to get this little car to turn and not skid off any speed.

Al

Question for those with wheels. On the tight haripin, do you do hand over hand or can you turn without doing that. I struggle on really tight turns with a wheel. Find myself leaning in my chair, like that will help me turn any better. :)

Question for those with wheels. On the tight haripin, do you do hand over hand or can you turn without doing that. I struggle on really tight turns with a wheel. Find myself leaning in my chair, like that will help me turn any better. :)

I sometimes do the same :lol: But I've just gone #1 in the world and I think if I remember correctly you shouldn't need much more than 90 degrees of steering lock round the hairpin 👍 I used brake balance 0/5 give it a go ;)

Last edited:
Perdy darn impressive there "BK" 👍 holdin the colors high :gtpflag: Currently fastest in the world :bowdown:

I know who'z ghost I'm goin ta use :)

T1: 12.721
T2: 15.874
T3: 15.892

Last edited:
Yah I figured it out :dunce: the save area only talked about replays and not anything about save a ghost until I went to load up my turtle ghost and found that it had in fact DL'd "BK'z ghost

Where is everyone on this? :odd:

That's what I was thinking, I would have thought there would be more people since it is part of the seasonal TT 💡

Maybe they are struggling to run 2 clean laps in a row so haven't submitted yet :lol:

That's what I was thinking, I would have thought there would be more people since it is part of the seasonal TT 💡

Maybe they are struggling to run 2 clean laps in a row so haven't submitted yet :lol:
Struggling is Right!! I may submit some times today if I get the chance. Great run by the Way!! 👍

Struggling is Right!! I may submit some times today if I get the chance. Great run by the Way!! 👍

Cheers, was a bit annoyed at myself for missing the apex on turn 3 by a considerable margin on both laps but I did the other corners quite well :)

Back