Eu Gt5p Download

Nice am the same man, you gotta love it hey!

By the way, FYI - the guy told me to get onto the store at 2.45 just to be sure, also, I don't even finish work till 5.30 so I won't be able to get it anyway until I finish so there is some consolation for you guys!

Sorry, again :( !

I am excited and not so excited at the same time about this being in store today because there will be so many people downloading the game it will be very slow. I can see it taking about 2 hours or more to download. Even with my 10mb/s internet.

I just rang my local Game store and asked if they had Prologue in store, just to see what they said. And he said theyve been selling them since tuesday and he's got loads left so I'm going to go pick one up during my lunch break in a bit.

Woohoo

I just rang my local Game store and asked if they had Prologue in store, just to see what they said. And he said theyve been selling them since tuesday and he's got loads left so I'm going to go pick one up during my lunch break in a bit.

Woohoo

Me too :):):):):):):)
I may be gone some time ;)

Ordered mine from shopto.net yesterday afternoon and got it in the post this morning. More content than GT4 Prologue. I've bought the PS3 just for this really (and obviously the full game when it gets released in 2009/2010/2011). I have to say that the live version of PS3 is a bit naff compared to the xbox 360 which I usually use. Am I missing something or is there no voice chat on the PS3. It does not seem you can even talk to people whilst playing GT5.

Apart from that it's excellent. I've followed this series since GT1 and have been playing GT4 the last week in anticipation of this.

And 16 cars on track - those endurances in the full GT5 will be much more fun now with a decent sized grid!

OK never mind the time, how about the price?

How much will it be to download? Dammit never expected it to be released until about 6 pm and am stuck in work FFS!

Think I might go home sick (cough cough:ill:)

Still not up yet....dose anyone need these pitch forks and torches yet or can I put them away again?

You can put them away, he is only new we'll let him off this time! Still no update, I'd say it'll be around 6 GMT like it normally is.

£20 is what we all assume but we won't know until it is released. Dam this is frustrating, warhawk was released at 11AM!

Find something to distract yourself it could be another few hours yet and if your frustrated already.......

Back