International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
Sorry guys, decided to sit that one out because of the effing punters. Got punted while waiting for uk86ze and beerz after the 130r, then got punted while trying to catch you up.

Thanks for these races tonight, guys. :)👍

This F430 thing is actually very cool.

don't see no crappyness mate. By the way are you playing with a pad or wheel?

Wheel. i just can't seem to get into this combo, god help me on the gtp tag time trial. thats it for me tonight, will try driving sober tomorrow lol.

Night all.

Mine says 'unable to contact the server', or something like that.

I'm still logged on to PSN.

same here I though I was the only one.

I went and nearly finished S class yay every since I opened S class I only went online.

Two more events :)

i'm online !!! the psn is back. ;)
edit: but something is wrong can't open the psn store etc.

Last edited:
PSN still has the 'maintenance' warning showing, why do you say it's back?

i am online again, too, but when i try to access the PSN store i still got the maintenance information....never mind, will try if anyone is there with a f430...

Had the same problem when I got home, but managed to connect to the PSN around xx:32.
Raced edebert at xx:47, but went off a lot cause I didn't do any practice laps in free run, again, sorry edebert.
Then at xx:02 got 'failed to connect' twice, so now waiting for xx:17

No Problem racer, no need to be sorry for anything.
first i was afraid i was the only F430 in the grid...like in the last race at xx02 :nervous:

No Problem racer, no need to be sorry for anything.
first i was afraid i was the only F430 in the grid...like in the last race at xx02 :nervous:

I've got the same problem right now. failed to connect AGAIN at xx:17 and I'm alone in the 2nd race.

Back