International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
couldn't connect to host... sorry edebert.
edit:and missed the xx47 race too :(
will be back at xx02

Last edited:
Is anyone doing this? Ive entered a number of times tonight and nobody has been in it......

yes, couple of people are in, but its a gamble today to hit the same race.

to confuse everybody, we switched to S1s@620PP....

yes, couple of people are in, but its a gamble today to hit the same race.

to confuse everybody, we switched to S1s@620PP....

So what are we running now? If I don't see anyone at 32 I'll be running the normal event.

Sorry, seems to be a spontanous idea to run with S1s@620PP tonight. Didn't have the chance to give that information before, as i was racing....will be back at xx32, if you change it again please let me (us) know..

Right im set at 620PP now! Thanks Beerz for moving out the way. You didnt have to as I got the wrong setup and was going to wait behind you. Didnt want to slow up your race. Thanks for letting me past though!

Wow, I didn't realise the change of regulations till I popped up! So is 620pp with S1's the norm now people? How are you guys feeling with the change?

Thanks Hyper for waiting that much the last race we were together đź‘Ť

Sorry about the push at the esses. Really don't understand what happened there. There wasn't a lot of lag all race long and then that happened. Didn't see my car touching yours and it didn't slow down because of the bump aswell. But I definately pushed you as you suddenly flew off. (that's what I saw anyway).

I'm not really liking the change to S1's. Like Jack said, there is much closer racing with the R1's cause you can concentrate more on racing instead of just trying to keep in under control (I'm really struggling to keep it on the road :ouch:).

Last edited:
Ok, fun but way too complicated and the rules are unknown. I'm going back to hotlapping and the main event until you guys set the rules and regs in stone. Great idea though. Just needs work.

sorry for being that slow guys. had serious oversteer. and kept spinning....
it's realy hard for me change from R1 to S1.
my f430 felt like a boat.
edit: i'd prefer R1 too

Sorry for the confusion! This started with I wanted to race s1, so i asked beerz and a few others. Suddenly all grid were 620pp .

Thanks Hyper for waiting that much the last race we were together đź‘Ť

Sorry about the push at the esses. Really don't understand what happened there. There wasn't a lot of lag all race long and then that happened. Didn't see my car touching yours and it didn't slow down because of the bump aswell. But I definately pushed you as you suddenly flew off. (that's what I saw anyway).

I'm not really liking the change to S1's. Like Jack said, there is much closer racing with the R1's cause you can concentrate more on racing instead of just trying to keep in under control (I'm really struggling to keep it on the road :ouch:).

I was waiting for my buddy Prodigy_1975, I invited him in. He didn't fare to well on the S1's. :) The lag thing was weird, but no problem, wasn't like we were leading the race. đź‘Ť I think it would be more fun, better racing back on R1's or at least S2's.

one more time, and then back to normal 750pp

hehe, one wheel in the grass and it's over...............

Last edited:
I think we should go back to what the title of this thread says as well.....but s1s or s2s can sure be fun, but maybe in one of the upcoming events?

So who is going to make a final decision to stop confusion about what we are racing?

I was waiting for my buddy Prodigy_1975, I invited him in. He didn't fare to well on the S1's. :) The lag thing was weird, but no problem, wasn't like we were leading the race. đź‘Ť I think it would be more fun, better racing back on R1's or at least S2's.

Well, at least he could keep it together on the straights :D. Although I wasn't a lot better on the S1's. :ouch:

That's it for me today, you might have noticed I wasn't in the last few races anymore. I'm going back to the R1's tomorrow.

Good night everyone :)

I think the switch to S1's is a novelty idea at best, fun but difficult to handle when you want to go racing particularly on a car like the F430. I know some would still love the S1 set up but I think most people will find it a struggle to keep up in this event to go proper racing. But I could be wrong...

edebert: Good racing! Your fast on those S1's. Hard for me using a controller to keep control and push at the same time! Sorry if I held you up man.

What are we racing then PSTC555?

680PP R1's or 620PP S1's?

Or something completely different :s

You didn't held me up, no problem. And you are driving with a controller :scared:
I'd need a doctor if i would try that....

Enough for me today, hope i see you tomorrow (on R1s@680) again. It was nice to test the S1s, but i am with the majority and let this Event going on until we officialy change it.

Cheers everybody :)

Back