Logitech Driving Force Wireless

• Thread starter eeeddd
  • 6 comments
I just got this wheel and I notice it is sensitive. I am unable to control the cars I am turning too much and unable to keep it in a straight line or even on the road. Does anyone else have this wheel and utilizing it on GT5-P?

I tried to make adjustments on options menu but no help. I am ready to return this item.

I am a casual user and figure this wheel would help but it has made matters worse.

Any advise would be appreciated on how to make adjustments. Thanks

If your unfamiliar with wheels, this could just be a learning curve. It could also be the fact that your wheel (like most wireless's) isn't connected to anything solid. I thought a wireless force feedback wheel would be a bad idea. and getting hit in the genitals when the car over steers might suck as well.

It takes some time to get used to a wheel and anyways its way more fun then playing with a controller , if i was you i would keep the wheel and give it a second chance!
good luck

No he is right. It seem to be over sensitive... look at simracing tonights episode 26 they have a review on it. http://insidesimracing.tv/ Seeing how it effects the wheel in GRID it´s just crazy. I have GRID myself and I run very low lock but still I get much more 1:1 motion with my wheel. Of course you can get used to it and it´s good for arcade racers optimized for gamepads since it best mimics a gamepad that way.

Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity though. I have used the drive FX for the 360 it has three sensitivity modes... 1 uber mega crazy sensitve, 1 mega crazy and one just with crazy sensitivity ;)

There is no sensitivity sliders in GT 5 that you can try to compensate with?

Also you don´t have a desk or something you can mount a wheel to. It will help a lot with your consistency if your wheel stays in one place and then you could put that out of a window for a DFP GT or something :)

I just got this wheel and I notice it is sensitive. I am unable to control the cars I am turning too much and unable to keep it in a straight line or even on the road. Does anyone else have this wheel and utilizing it on GT5-P?

I tried to make adjustments on options menu but no help. I am ready to return this item.

I am a casual user and figure this wheel would help but it has made matters worse.

Any advise would be appreciated on how to make adjustments. Thanks

See this link for more info: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108834

This is a lower end wheel from logitech which is intended to be a controller replacement for more casual gamers.

How does this handle with GT5P and other PS3 racing games? I got it for 30 bucks so why not I said...my friend has my PS3+games so I can't test it out for myself yet but wondered how it was with GT5P?

Back