GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables

• Thread starter OkeyD
  • 1,246 comments
Caterham Fireblade. I just completed it. Posted my terrible experience with that event on the forum.

Ya I read the post :( Sorry man

The list has been updated with a comment
Oh Not the list in this thread, I have no control of that, its the list on my sig

Last edited:
I can add this one to the list, just finished it myself

B-Spec Expert
Gran Turismo All Stars: NISMO 380RS Super Leggera (P)

I have finished all the other in B-Spec Expert however I only just seen this thread and did not keep track and as far as I can tell there is no log anywhere that tells you what car you won from events.
The log in Community does not give that information, it also doesn't help that it hasn't updated for 2 days either :/

EDIT:
Got another one to add:
B-Spec Extreme:
Schwarzwald League B: Nuvolari Quattro '03 (S)

double edit: just noticed that one was already up there, but listed with a different car. Not sure if that means it is random or that one up there is incorrect as I only just finished that series myself.

Last edited:
I can add this one to the list, just finished it myself

B-Spec Expert
Gran Turismo All Stars: NISMO 380RS Super Leggera (P)

I have finished all the other in B-Spec Expert however I only just seen this thread and did not keep track and as far as I can tell there is no log anywhere that tells you what car you won from events.
The log in Community does not give that information, it also doesn't help that it hasn't updated for 2 days either :/

EDIT:
Got another one to add:
B-Spec Extreme:
Schwarzwald League B: Nuvolari Quattro '03 (S)

double edit: just noticed that one was already up there, but listed with a different car. Not sure if that means it is random or that one up there is incorrect as I only just finished that series myself.

Then you must be right and I mixed things up.
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 is from European Championship then.

Anyhow, got a new one,

Extreme Series B-spec
German Touring Car Championship - Audi Quattro '82

Just did schwarzwald league b in B spec and got a different car to what is listed, there may be a few cars that you can win and one is randomly selected. Anyways the car I won was a Audi Nuvolari Quattro'03

Why havn't they got the GT Academy 370z as a prize car?
The cars which make sense they don't use :(

4435214632_7a3c0b9847.jpg

Just did schwarzwald league b in B spec and got a different car to what is listed, there may be a few cars that you can win and one is randomly selected. Anyways the car I won was a Audi Nuvolari Quattro'03

Nah first post hasn't been updated, I got the same as you. What's written is the reward car for another event.

Nah first post hasn't been updated, I got the same as you. What's written is the reward car for another event.

I was wondering about that, I had it originally listed as that but I think it might be a region thing as well. Strange thing is, that's the only one so far that is different like that.

I changed the spread sheet to reflect both
GT5 Prize Car List

Fixed. Remember, this isn't offical. It's all you guys. If someone gets one wrong there's no way of me knowing unless I've done the event myself.

somebody know how to get a LANCIA STRATOS?????
please I love that car!!!!

you can buy it in used dealership....
I bought it for 295,000 cr.

and I don't think that car is very rare because I saw it once again after I bought it (not the sam car of course)....

somebody know how to get a LANCIA STRATOS?????
please I love that car!!!!

A-Spec Expert
Tuning Car Grand Prix: HPA Motorsport Stage II R32 (S)
Schwarzwald League A: Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00 (S)
Historic Racing Car Cup: Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77 (S)
Trofeo Gallardo: Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 (S)
MR Sports Cup: Cizeta V16T '94 (S)
Turbo Race: Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83 (S)
Japanese Championship: Gran Turismo 350Z RS (P)
Gran Turismo All Stars: AMUSE Carbon R (R34) '04 (P)
Polyphony Digital Cup: Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd (Z33) '05 (S)
All Gold Expert: Gift Car Ticket Level 17 (P/S)

Finally finished the Historic Racing Car Cup in Expert B-Spec

Prize car:

Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65

This is going to take some time with updating the Prize list.
Conflicting Prizes lead me to believe that there is a region difference or it may be random 2 or 3 cars for a few races.

Very curious on what car you get after finishing the Formula series in Extreme series.

Back