Guess where I'm goin'

• Thread starter viperguy
  • 33 comments
Originally posted by viperguy
On Friday evening, my Boy scout troop is going to Lime Rock Park and were gonna stay overnight to saturday evening to watch alot of races. If anyone at :gtplanet: lives near it, I urge you to go!

www.limerock.com

Been there, done that.

I've been around Lime Rock in a Ferrari 355..

Before I came in to check the answer I was going to guess where you were going involved a handbasket, but apparently not.

I wish there were more tracks in GT3 that were real tracks. I know it is an international game but when I watch races on speed channel they are always racing on Sebring or some American course not in GT3. I love watching Tv coverage of Laguna Seca because I know every part of it and what the drivers are thinking and doing for every turn etc...

blah John you can't drive, you were the passenger big wooptie do da...

I've been around the Lou Fusz Mazda/Subaru parking lot driving a 323 woah dude!

just playing mista...

Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
I wish there were more tracks in GT3 that were real tracks. I know it is an international game but when I watch races on speed channel they are always racing on Sebring or some American course not in GT3. I love watching Tv coverage of Laguna Seca because I know every part of it and what the drivers are thinking and doing for every turn etc...

I'm surprised no one made a comment on this, but whatever.

ViperConcept said...

You are just so badass now.

John is very proud of going around a race track in a 355. It's probably one hell of a thrill.

But who thinks that driving an NSX across the country is more fun than being the passenger in a 355 around of a race track? Anyone?

i've driven a :tvr: Cerbera at a 120mph down the expressway near where i live

What a rush :P

thankfully i was not pulled over i did not have my liscense at the time :lol:

Paintballing is fun. My friend cheted one time and went across our set boundrys and painted my ass blue with his paintball gun. I got him back though, he took off his armour and i let that semi-automatic go! 😈

yea a lot of kids at school paintball....I won't do it till there's Biking Paintballing or Driving Paintballing...

But I am so small that I can dodge the shots, but if hit I'd die probably lol

At our school the "crowd" I hang with has paintball competitions every other week. I do not make it to many of them. I have made it to the past 2 though. :)

I never win though, e have guys that have been playing since they could take a hit. Plus, they have $300+ paintball guns that just tear me up. I have like a $110 Spyder Sonix. They have those expert awesome super duper ones. Mine is a semi-auto and theirs are as well but they are so much better. I used one once. It was different, don't ask how. :odd:

Edit: I think theirs are paintball guns called Titmans.

Originally posted by MazKid
yea a lot of kids at school paintball....I won't do it till there's Biking Paintballing or Driving Paintballing...

Why wait?You could be the inventor of it (but give me some credit). :D

Here's a map of Lime Rock... :D
map2_large.jpg

Last time I was there, there was a horrible 4-car crash at the back striaght. they were small-Indy like cars that were twisted wrecks the next time I saw them.

Blah I hate guns and the feeling of being shot at or possibly hurting someone.

(Great, great, now you think I'm a weakling...)

I never fight people unless they fight me physicly. Last year this kid in Design and Crafts class picked me up by my feet, I held onto a ceramic wheel, and he kept pulling, so I got one foot loose and kicked him in the shoulder, almost the head, and he flew backwards and landed on his butt....that's about as violent as I get...I don't even arm wrestle...there's no need for it.

All of my injuries in life have been caused by human error on my part, non-living things malfunctioning, or assisted by others...

Arg I derailed this thread didn't I...

Originally posted by MistaX

Been there, done that.

I've been around Lime Rock in a Ferrari 355..

Guys, incase you didnt notice, hes lying. I mean, theoretically he has, in a game called SportsCar GT. Not in real life though :P

Back