Grind Map: Endurance B-Spec Level 25-35 (updated 11/12/10)

GaothMacLachlan
These are all B-Spec, dont know if A-Spec is the Same (Time prolly isnt lol)

For all races i let my Bob drive my Minolta, and i always leave the ps3 on and walked away so he was always cold doing slow lap times.

And also ONLY going into the pit when Tires or Gas were low, So i always had that "Auto-Pit" tiredness thing turned off.

Sometimes they were running at Zero Physical and Zero Mental. (Slaves !!!!!)

Level 25
Grand Valley 300km
- 60 Laps
Time Estimated: 2 hours 5 mins.
Total XP: 68.590
XP/Min: 549
Car Reward: Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01 (S)

Level 26
Roadster
Time Estimated:
Fixed 4 hours
XP:121.577
XP/Min: 506
Car Reward: Mazda 110S (L10A) '67 (S)

Level 27
Laguna Seca 200 miles
- 90 Laps
Time Estimated: +- 2 Hours 15 mins.
XP: 95.561
XP/Min: 707
Car Reward: Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 (S)

Level 28
Indianapolis 500 miles
- 200 Laps
Time Estimated: +-2 Hours 30 Mins.
XP: 157.762
XP/Min: 1.051
Car Reward: Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (S)

Level 30
Suzuka 1000km
- 172 Laps
Time Estimated: Sunny: +- 6 Hours // Rainy: +-7 Hours 30 mins.
XP: 354.561
XP/Min: 984
Car Reward: Nissan Fairlady Z-Concept LM Race Car (S)

Level 32
Nurburgring 4h

Time Estimated: Fixed 4 Hours
XP: 290.919
XP/Min: 1.212
Car Reward: Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08 (P)

Level 33
Tsukuba 9h

Time Estimated: Fixed 9 Hours
XP: 661.144
XP/Min: 1.224
Car Reward: Amuse S2000 GT1 ‘04 (S)

Level 35
Le Mans 24h
Timed Estimated:
Fixed 24 Hours
XP: 2.241.184
XP/Min: 1.556
Car Reward: Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99 (S)

Level 40
Nurburgring 24h

Time Estimated: Fixed 24 Hours
XP: ???
Car Reward: ???

Last edited:

Level 25.
60 laps 300 km // 2 hours 5-10 mins, maybe more
XP: 68.590

Lv26
4 Hours Fixed

Lv27 Laguna Seca
90 Laps 200 Miles // +- 2 Hours 30 mins.

Lv28 Indianapolis
200 Laps 500 Miles // +-2 Hours 45 Mins.

Lv30 Suzuka
172 Laps 1000 km // Sunny: +- 6 Hours 10 mins. Rainy: +-8 Hours

Lv32
4 Hours Fixed

Lv33 Tsukuba
9 Hours Fixed

Thats how far i am, hope it helps

Doesnt the XP change depending on your choice of car and how fast/powerful it is?

I never turn mine off...and I'm rocking a fat launch PS3. Only time its off is if the power goes out. Never had a problem.

Yeah mine's been on pretty much nonstop since the 24th also. If I'm not racing, B Spec is. I still have never even heard my system though. Great ventilation + dust free = longevity.

haha suckers...lol just kidding. but hopefully I can do those tracks in about half the time with my X1 :) i hate bspec but it is fun to watch bob fly around in the x1

haha suckers...lol just kidding. but hopefully I can do those tracks in about half the time with my X1 :) i hate bspec but it is fun to watch bob fly around in the x1

If you can do the 4 hour and 9 hour races in about half the time please upload a video of it on youtube and I promise I'll watch every minute of it ...

It's nice to be able to cut time off races with the x1 but it really annoys me to see bob hitting every single opponent on the track...
On his defense they look like non moving objects but still he could just hit the brakes earlier...

Suzuka sunny takes about 4h with the x1, not sure about the other races since I only did fixed time races appart from suzuka.

wow. i limit my PS3 from being on for too long, usually to just about 4~5hours.

Things like computers and PS3's are better to run non stop rather than stopping and starting, I THINK. If you leave the PS3 on it will stabilize its temperature and keep things like the CPU at a constant temperature minimizing wear. Whereas if you keep warming up and cooling down the CPU by switching on and off the materials will weaken slightly.

I believe many of the RROD's on the Xbox were because the solder used on the CPU failed, possibly because of the constant heating an cooling.

Feel free to shoot me down if you know I'm wrong.

ON TOPIC:

Thanks for the great overview of XP, I'm nearly at level 25 A spec. Is the XP the same for A spec?

Would be nice if you could add the car you've used for the races ...

In general, I'm pleasantly surprised - the endurances aren't as long as I feared. Sure, 9 hours is long, but the rest seems pretty doable and I'll probably go for it. The 9 hours I don't know, maybe together with a friend sometime or at a LAN party.

Ok, not being a complete n00b but for Suzuka in the rain by B spec guy keeps randomly pitting during the race and is now in last.

Is it right to run dry racing tyres in blatant rain because whenever i put wets on he comes in and changes to dry tyres and does the same lap times....

Would be nice if you could add the car you've used for the races ...

If you are referring to the OP, then:

GaothMaclachlan
For all races i let my Bob drive my Minolta,...

Useful to know the times for the endurance races. At level 27 A-spec so know how boring they are to race, even with competitive cars.

Only at level 17 B-Spec so some way off the endurance races just yet. But will definately be setting him off on some endurance runs whilst I get on with other things.
Currently watching my level 15 Bob trounce the Extreme Tuning Championship opposition in my Formula Gran Turismo. He can control that better than I can! :scared: (unless I turn all the aids on...)

Things like computers and PS3's are better to run non stop rather than stopping and starting, I THINK. If you leave the PS3 on it will stabilize its temperature and keep things like the CPU at a constant temperature minimizing wear. Whereas if you keep warming up and cooling down the CPU by switching on and off the materials will weaken slightly.

I believe many of the RROD's on the Xbox were because the solder used on the CPU failed, possibly because of the constant heating an cooling.

Feel free to shoot me down if you know I'm wrong.

ON TOPIC:

Thanks for the great overview of XP, I'm nearly at level 25 A spec. Is the XP the same for A spec?

You are correct. Under normal conditions the chips will reach thier tempature in a short period of time and hold there. Letting them cool and reheat allows for more expansion and contraction also electrical surges on startup.

I leave my electronics on most of the time and use a regulated battery backup to keep a constant voltage. It does not seem to matter if it has been on for 20 minutes or 20 days the temp is about the same.

For all races i let my Bob drive my Minolta, and i always leave the ps3 on and walked away so he was always cold doing slow lap times.

Level 25.
60 laps 300 km // 2 hours 5-10 mins, maybe more
XP: 68.590

Lv26
4 Hours Fixed

Lv27 Laguna Seca
90 Laps 200 Miles // +- 2 Hours 30 mins.

Lv28 Indianapolis
200 Laps 500 Miles // +-2 Hours 45 Mins.

Lv30 Suzuka
172 Laps 1000 km // Sunny: +- 6 Hours 10 mins. Rainy: +-8 Hours

Lv32
4 Hours Fixed

Lv33 Tsukuba
9 Hours Fixed

Thats how far i am, hope it helps

Does the driver auto-pit if you don't command it?
If he does, will the drivers change automatically?
Will all 4 drivers get experience if he doesn't pit?

Does the driver auto-pit if you don't command it?
If he does, will the drivers change automatically?
Will all 4 drivers get experience if he doesn't pit?

I'm only level 27, but here's my answers based on my experiences.

1. He auto pits when the tires get warn out. You can change him to pit when his strength is 10% or more if you want, but I'd rather just have them go until the tires wear as I only have 1 high level guy, 1 medium, and 2 guys lower. They are all pretty high and close in level now though because of endurance races.

2. Drivers change automatically.

3. They auto pit and all 4 get exp. I made 2 new guys for one of the endurance races and they went from level 1 to 13 if I remember right. They are now 27, 21, 20,20 and I have spent every race but 4(on the 2nd driver) on the first driver. I'd only level up one guy as you play because it's so easy to level up the others on endurance races.

I've only done 3 endurance races so far. Doing the 4th currently and hopefully will stay awake long enough to have a 5th going over night. I've been waiting to get them high enough to get me levels.

What sucks is that you gain very few (~30k Cr) Cr for doing races that last at least an hour and a half. I'm assuming it's to keep people from running them all night, but that's just stupid. The car you win for the first endurance race sucked too if I remember right.

Back