Grind Map: Endurance B-Spec Level 25-35 (updated 11/12/10)

Yes, this has been covered so many times, in so many threads........

Hmmm... I spent an hour reading through the search and "NO" it is not! Sorry but lots of old news with contradictions. I still do not know if this is the best way to go but testing now and should know in a few hours.

But thanks for adding your 2 cents anyway

Hmmm... I spent an hour reading through the search and "NO" it is not! Sorry but lots of old news with contradictions. I still do not know if this is the best way to go but testing now and should know in a few hours. But thanks for adding your 2 cents anyway
An hour - no way. Not an impressive response. Just one example here but there have been many others or maybe try reading the XP sticky in the Q&A. No old news and contradictions, facts, all the info you need - and from people who have gone down the same path before.

Last edited:
An hour - no way. Not an impressive response. Just one example here but there have been many others or maybe try reading the XP sticky in the Q&A. No old news and contradictions, facts, all the info you need - and from people who have gone down the same path before.

Thank's but I already read that and still do not know if you get more XP through the Suzuka race or the Dream Car Champ (That was my queston).

The problem I found when searching was spending 10 mins reading through a thread only to find it was old news based on the older version of the game. So I got very confussed as to what was the latest findings. Anyway, thanks for taking the time. I am doing the dream car champ now. The Suzuka tip is fantastic news and glad I found that out.

Cheers

About 3, with maybe a small 22 lap indy to make the difference.

By my math I get 6.
(Lvl 34 + Lvl 35) = (just shy of 4mil xp)/9hr XP = 6 races plus a little

So 54 hours of race time. Which is probably about 3 days for most people's schedule. Kick 1 off before bed. Wake up, change the oil, kick another one off before going to work/school. I'm not looking forward to running the 24hr races multiple times.

Formula GT cars have only one big Downside at enduros (Major one in my opinion) , they Run outta Gas way faster than Series C or Le Mans Car ... Prolly cause they run at 15.000 RPM lol

And going into the pit to refuel 96 Liters with ur tires at 50% takes way to long and seems a waste of time

Id advise not using them, since ull need to pit a lot more, specially on a track like Indy

Well your milage may vary, but my Bob laps the field at the Indy Enduro by 4 at the finish with the Formula GT.
Kaffeine

on 4hrs nurburgring I got 668---Exp. I think how you interact game you will get more Exp.... On other Endurance race Something also happen. More interaction with game=more Exp. can anyone comfirm.

I did the Laguna Seca 200 miles - 90 Laps with some interaction .. and got 165.220 .. its the normal xp ? or a bit more ?

I did the Laguna Seca 200 miles - 90 Laps with some interaction .. and got 165.220 .. its the normal xp ? or a bit more ?

I just did it with the GT Formula in 1:54:xxx. Absolutely zero interaction until the last 3 or 4 laps just to hurry it up and I received:

$68,500
165,220 xp

That's 1,500 xp/min 👍

Ok, I'm level 31 b-spec at the moment, could someone tell me which of the endurance races would get me to level 35 quickest, I want the x2010 but I'm too bad at the vettel challenge. Ive been doing the Indy 500 the most recently

Ok, I'm level 31 b-spec at the moment, could someone tell me which of the endurance races would get me to level 35 quickest, I want the x2010 but I'm too bad at the vettel challenge. Ive been doing the Indy 500 the most recently

That is easily the number 1 most asked question in the section. There are numerous threads asking the same thing in this section.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back