CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition: BOTB 01 (W: CCShaft7)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 15 comments

THEME: Best Of The Best 01

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
headerbotb01.jpg

gtppmcrulesb.jpg

• Inspired by old threads like this, BOTB threads will pop up at regular intervals, based
    on the poll sizes of the competitions. Special conditions apply for these, it's all in fun!
  • BOTB polls allow for multiple votes; show us your favourites!
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your photo; don't try to sway the poll.
  • BOTB polls are up for 2 weeks.

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

I've just really gotta say something about this. Why the HECK is there a picture of a dirt road with no car in the selection of best photos for a car game. I mean come on. Its good looking but 13 votes!! Where are peoples minds. NO? common sense these days? I'm truly very disappointed. :drool: 👎👎👎

I've just really gotta say something about this. Why the HECK is there a picture of a dirt road with no car in the selection of best photos for a car game. I mean come on. Its good looking but 13 votes!! Where are peoples minds. NO? common sense these days? I'm truly very disappointed. :drool: 👎👎👎

Please look up the meanings of Framing, Composition, Landscape Photography, Exposure.
It's a great picture, and from the looks of yours, you really shouldn't be judging everyone elses pictures like that. 💡

Jeeez?.....Before you spout off like that you should do a little thing called 'research'.... you would have discovered that shot won the 'Scenic' theme for that week. I won't patronise you by telling you what that means :dunce:
Does every pic on these forums have to have a car???

My friend, you did the same thing in another poll. Your complaining is misplaced. That pic fit the theme for which it was entered at the time. We really are a friendly forum. I don't mean to be abrupt, but perhaps you could try to reciprocate - you'll be a much happier person. :)

that last picture of the X2010 is siccckkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, what? The last picture isn't of an X1, there isn't one in the poll at all. It's an F2007/F10 taken by CCShaft7 IIRC.

And DYLAN777, I'm not gonna start to answer this, but your post is flawed on SO many levels. Gtuned, CCS and Primus has already explained the reasons.

Its nice to see people voting for my shot, I'll try to get back into regularly entering the photo mode competition :)

Have you read this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133274 yet? Then if not, look at the 2nd post under themes. That photo was voted the best at portraying its theme..

Please look up the meanings of Framing, Composition, Landscape Photography, Exposure.
It's a great picture, and from the looks of yours, you really shouldn't be judging everyone elses pictures like that. 💡

+1 👍

I can't choose! Thank goodness this is multiple votes!

And here we go again, Dylan! :banghead:

Congratulations CCShaft7, you won the very closely-contended PMC Best Of The Best 01!

Also, a nod to JTSnooks and LACOSTER for their joint-2nd, and Polifonic for scooping up 3rd! Thanks all for taking part! :cheers:

Wow, CCShaft! Your shot was the best of 2011! Three :cheers: for you!

:):):):):):):):):)..........:dopey:

First of all a HUGE thanks to everyone for the votes and kind comments 👍👍

What a close poll :scared:, immense competition up there :bowdown: .....and now I can't wait to see what 2012 holds in store for us

I still feel like relative 'newbie' here on the comp forum ( ....since Mar 2011 ) but I've enjoyed every week and every theme, tournament, head to head etc and even if I don't make "a poll" here and there its rewarding enough for me just to take part. :)

Its a great community here and long may it continue 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back