Red Bull 5G spoted in off. photostream

• Thread starter eugene2023
  • 55 comments
Any text to go with these.. As hated as they are, you gotta admire the 'engineering' that went into them. I'd love to know if Kaz has some hidden GT5 agenda and plans to throw us a few more cars.

Any text to go with these.. As hated as they are, you gotta admire the 'engineering' that went into them. I'd love to know if Kaz has some hidden GT5 agenda and plans to throw us a few more cars.

I love the engineering, but it's a bit overkill. At 50% engine limiter and +200 kg ballast it's still way faster than anything else.

I hope they plan on making an X2 car, a little less extreme, a little less lethal. Because the X1 is fun to drive but it's just too much...

I hope they plan on making an X2 car, a little less extreme, a little less lethal. Because the X1 is fun to drive but it's just too much...

Perhaps a.....kart-version? 💡

bubble.jpg

Same, and since I ever dreamed of owning a X2010 in white (only really beautiful colour choice for it in my opinion) but never got one I'd love to have one of these, especially since they appear to be kind of different when driving (caused by the technical changes).

By the way does anybody know if you may take these with you into your garage once you did the challenge? I only saw shots on photostream of it on Suzuka as well so it might be exclusively driveable in the challenge only?

Here's a gameplay video 👍

The car is available to download on the Japanese Playstation Store for free, but it only works with Japanese versions of the game.

Here's a gameplay video 👍

The car is available to download on the Japanese Playstation Store for free, but it only works with Japanese versions of the game.

Wow the x2010 5G is so slow.

More proof that we need livery editors. Hopefully this car will be available outside of Japan. It could provide a potentially interesting look at the physics, allowing us to compare the same car with and without fan.

well as I said before really hope this is not another country exclusive. Way to many in this game as well as many other games....

Anybody think that they have tamed it down for a reason? Like maybe somone is actually making one of these for real?

I mean kaz was involved with the making of the Nissan GT-R (not sure to what extent) but maybe the time has come to actually build one "with limits" After all Kaz is a man who likes to make dreams and visions a reality.

Edit: Kazunori worked on the in-car information screens, and was given a GT-R for his efforts

Anybody think that they have tamed it down for a reason? Like maybe somone is actually making one of these for real?

I mean kaz (PD) was involved with the making of the Nissan GT-R (not sure to what extent) but maybe the time has come to actually build one "with limits" After all Kaz is a man who likes to make dreams and visions a reality.

Edit: Kazunori worked on the in-car information screens, and was given a GT-R for his efforts

https://www.gtplanet.net/tag/citroen-gt/

Back