The Logitech Driving Force Pro Thread.

• Thread starter Darin
  • 2,697 comments
Thanks for the compliment STi.

It's not a bad 50inch projection considering its 13 yrs old. I remeber when I bought my PS2, one of the guys at the store warned me that I risked damaging the TV, saying something like burning an image onto the screen or something like that, but I've never had that problem.

I'm planning to buy a DFP, mainly because my MadCatz 2 is broken now and it's like sixth or seventh :indiff: . A good point to buy it is that it costs only 99€ in Finland, it's almost equal to dollars.

jman86

It's not a bad 50inch projection considering its 13 yrs old. I remeber when I bought my PS2, one of the guys at the store warned me that I risked damaging the TV, saying something like burning an image onto the screen or something like that, but I've never had that problem.

ive heard about that too on some tvs so thats why i just stick with my old 17 inch :)

I'm planning to buy a DFP, mainly because my MadCatz 2 is broken now and it's like sixth or seventh . A good point to buy it is that it costs only 99€ in Finland, it's almost equal to dollars.

nice good deal.I had the same thing happen to me my mc2 madcatz wheel broke on me too.

jman86

Never heard of that problem before.:odd:

SS2
Never heard of that problem before.:odd:

Well they say its only with projection type TV's like the one I showed everyone on the previous page, but I can't remeber what exact problems could arise. I think if anyone were to check their PS2's owners manual (God only knows where mine is,) it talks about how a projection type TV can get damage, but I'm not even sure if a section like that is even written in the manual.

Hi Guys, I just got a driving force pro and installed the reccomended PC drivers so I could use it on my PC aswell as my PS2, however the drivers only install it as a driving force not a pro so by default you can only use 200 degrees of freedom. Are there any drivers to use the full 900 degress on the PC in Live For Speed as just 'unlocking' the wheel didn't have great results.

You and me too shipping sucks especially a computer. It takes 2 weeks to even ship then a week to deliver almost a month.:grumpy:

Obviously I'm gonna buy GT4 but I think it might be time to get a wheel.I've been using a control pad ever since GT1 and I'm sure the wheel will enhance the game. Is it worth buying or should I stick with ol trusy pad?

I should have been more specific, the analog is all anyone should use in the absence of a wheel. You must be some kinda nutcase to use the pad. But control pad is the term we Brits use over here. Sorry for the confusion.

omg they just sent me my tracking number and it says its been delevered to some place is canada already an i still have no wheel i dont even live in canada WTF :crazy: :scared: i check the status and it says delivered already is this a mistake becuase it also says billing information received august 12 2004 but on the bottom it says its been deen delievered since 2003!!?!! :dunce: i dont know i what to do i cant even check its even coming to me because it already "delivered".

btw yea i say go with the wheel much more feel of realism

I just got my Driving Force Pro, and while its good and all, I seem to have a problem with the Force Feedback. I play it at 100%, and on all the games I have I just don't feel enough force is really there. For instance, if I crash, the wheel doesn't vibrate how I would expect it to - infact it barely vibrates at all (as I say, when I'm traving 150+mph crashing into a brick wall, I'd expect it to vibrate like crazy). I know the FF is working though, as I do get resistance when turning corners and drifting etc, but I just generally don't find it strong enough, and doesn't react to the right situations. I've tried it on many driving games, but its just the same. Where's the strong vibration that I've been hearing about?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

LIES!!! :crazy: the ff is crazy towards my dfp and on lfs its decent but gt3 and other games its amazing.I dont know wabout you but mines is good at 100% and suitable for me :)

SBEck24Svn
I just got my Driving Force Pro, and while its good and all, I seem to have a problem with the Force Feedback. I play it at 100%, and on all the games I have I just don't feel enough force is really there. For instance, if I crash, the wheel doesn't vibrate how I would expect it to - infact it barely vibrates at all (as I say, when I'm traving 150+mph crashing into a brick wall, I'd expect it to vibrate like crazy). I know the FF is working though, as I do get resistance when turning corners and drifting etc, but I just generally don't find it strong enough, and doesn't react to the right situations. I've tried it on many driving games, but its just the same. Where's the strong vibration that I've been hearing about?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

It sounds like my old wheel after a week of playage.

But impact don't effect the wheel. Try hitting a AI into a turn at full gas. Tell me if it vibrates.

this day im the owner of a Dfp ordered it and they just called me :)! , i used to have the previous type and drifted alot with it, hmm this baby can do 900, i'll try my new steer tonight couse i have to work now :/
gonna try it on Gran turismo3, ShutokouBattle01 (Txr3) and Gt4-Prologue.
are u guys drifting with it with any game? :) im so curious about that 900.. gonna be a long day @ work... i wanna play!! hehe
greets :)

Latest Posts

Back