((_Speedy_2's Gallery_)) '00 Camaro SS 5-18-07

• Thread starter speedy_2
  • 156 comments
speedy_2
gallerybanner23vl.jpg

BMW M5 '05 • Audi RS 6 '02 • Mercedes E55 AMG '02
Chevrolet Corvette (C1) '54 • Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3) '69
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00
Jaguar S-Type R '02 • Lexus GS 300 VE (J) '00 • Tom's X540 Chaser '00 • Random #1 • RUF CTR2 '96
Honda Civic Type R (EK) ('98) • Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT Spec B ('03) • BMW Z4/M3 GTR/M3 CSL Trio • Subaru 360 • Trucks
Infiniti G35 • Supra RZ

You like blue sedans? :dopey: Great pics, I especially love the last RS6 shot. 👍 👍 👍 Could it be cropped a bit on the sides? Im not sure.

Prost! :cheers:

Edit: On a 2nd view, the pics are displayed in a different order than the first time. So when speaking of the last RS6 shot I mean the pic with the car under the light beside the wall.

Wow, what a great start, those are some Awesome pics right there, if you start off this good, then in a month or 2 you'll be a master at pics. When I started out, all my pics were mostly phototravel dark stuff. So seeing this from the beginning is impressive.

Hawtness. Nice to see you started your own gallery. I'll be checking your pics out often :) They're nice so far. I'm loving the E55 :D

Well guys, I'm gonna be pretty busy so my next update will be pretty slow. Probably slow for the Bestuners as well. Until then here's a preview of my update... :sly:

3dvette4zp.jpg

:crazy: :eek:
Awesome work!!! Every pic is unique. That´s great editing, different styles, varied locations. A+
Awaiting the next parts. :drool:

Prost! :cheers:

Thanks for the comments guys. As for part 3 I don't think it will be as quick. But, it will be up eventually. And of course parts 4 and 5 ;)

Love the editing work you did on the C2. The one where only the car is colored is awesome.

PS: I can PM you a real lot now that you're premium.

👍 This is amazing!! You´re pics are so good!! :) I mean that "trunk pick" of the Vett....... stunning!!

Do you do requests? :) if you do and have the time to spare, can you give the Viper that I put up in the "Recreate a real pic" thread earlier today a try:rolleyes: :cheers: cheers man and thank you for cheering your work with us.

M3_CSL
👍 This is amazing!! You´re pics are so good!! :) I mean that "trunk pick" of the Vett....... stunning!!

Do you do requests? :) if you do and have the time to spare, can you give the Viper that I put up in the "Recreate a real pic" thread earlier today a try:rolleyes: :cheers: cheers man and thank you for cheering your work with us.

Thanks a lot. I still have quite a ways to go with the Vette Tribute and I don't want any cars inbetween any of them. Once I finish I'll have a BESTuners update in the works. Sorry, it's not the Viper. But after than I can probably Get to it.

Awesome pics dude. Your style is so much better than ome other people on here. Your editing work is great too. I like the third thumbnail. The banner is hawt also :)

Back