((_Speedy_2's Gallery_)) '00 Camaro SS 5-18-07

• Thread starter speedy_2
  • 156 comments
Awesome, speedy. I honestly thought the 3 phototravel thumbs were real.
They're all very good, the third especially.

Vonie
I honestly thought the 3 phototravel thumbs were real.

On that note, I have been able to successfully trick my aim friends into believing that I went to France and shot some car pics with some I just took today :)

kennythebomb
On that note, I have been able to successfully trick my aim friends into believing that I went to France and shot some car pics with some I just took today :)

:lol: That's great! I love when people walk up to my computer and ask me where I got that pic from. Or even people that walk in and see my playin' GT4. THey say, "What race are you watching?" :lol:

gs300banner4yu.jpg

gs30018rp.jpg

largepic2lp.jpg

2nd big one (the one after the banner) looks cool. How did you get that TV look?

And the last one look very clean also. But the sparkle looks off. You should've tried that on the rims. But otherwise it has a cool bling look to it. 👍

2nd big one (the one after the banner) looks cool. How did you get that TV look?

And the last one look very clean also. But the sparkle looks off. You should've tried that on the rims. But otherwise it has a cool bling look to it. 👍

That's a Grain filter in Photoshop. Filter>Texture>Grain. Then Choose Horizontal. There's also a few other Grain Types you can pick. As well as ajusting the intensity and contrast of the effect.

The sparkle was there when I took the pic. I never added any kind of lens flare. I'm exactly sure whatcha mean buy it looks off. But, I think I did mess it up when I tried to smooth the fenders. Thanks for the Replies :)

Dude, your work is incredible. I figgin' love that last shot. I think I might just set it as my background ;) :D Once again, incredible work 👍

Very, very nice. I really like #1, 5, 9 and the last one. Take a look at my lastest update if you get the chance.

speedy_2
The sparkle was there when I took the pic. I never added any kind of lens flare. I'm exactly sure whatcha mean buy it looks off. But, I think I did mess it up when I tried to smooth the fenders. Thanks for the Replies :)
On the bottom headlight, below the normal circular one, the middle of the sparkle looks like it's directly on the paint of the car.

kennythebomb
I like the 9th thumbnail, of course, but something seems wrong with it...

Yeah I loved taking that shot. But, because a wide angle shot usually messes up perspectives of things I really couldn't get it any better. Maybe it would've looked a little different if the car was in the Middle of the frame. Thanks though :)

Nice, I like the 5th and the first Fish Market one.
I like that you include PhotoDrive & PhotoTravel.

ekmatt9
I like the pics a lot. I really like the 2nd banner though. It's awesome how you set it all up :)

Thanks man. I actually had another idea for that banner but I completely forgot until I uploaded that one. Maybe I'll do it and update later.

Well I thought I'd do an update before I hit the road. I'm leaving San Diego on the 30th but I'll be out of my apartment before then. I dug up a few pics for this update that are pretty random. They're pics that were taken for comps or just for fun but never make it into a post. Hope you guys like them. Don't expect anything from me until Mid February. :)

Back