jgda9rs gt4 gallery -PMC Week 190 entry

• Thread starter jgda9rs
  • 1,904 comments
thanks guys! it took me three days to finish all that. i actually had a picture of the tsukuba circuit's back straight in the wet version. it was a nice shot, too bad i butchered it as i was editing it. i did post it here, but i just took it out again.

GT4_Rule: the first shot was my imagination of what it would have been like if Ayrton Senna (he did drive one of those before his F1 career) drove that thing in tsukuba in the rain. :)

jaguar S-type R. i changed the pics since i realized i wanted to activate the fog (?) lights on the car, but hoping that i made it look right. i've never seen an S-type with all of its driving lights on, so i hope this looks accurate. feel free to give advice and criticism and comments :)

jbm7gn5.jpg

jbm6tx1.jpg

jbm5ro7.jpg

jbm3om4.jpg

jbm10kg4.jpg

The Narado on the barge is fantastic! Also the last pic looks like its over molten lava lol.

The second B&W and very first pic are my favourites!

hmm, you're right about that molten lava thing. i didn't realize that till you said it and i took a second look at it. thanks for visiting!

amazing photo, specially the third car drifting, trueno, s2000 and sky, you show some great angle too, dynamic shot,continue great working:tup:

I see some interesntig thing in your updates. First Lexus has got great levels but the background is overedited. You'd try to adjust them in different layers. 3rd one is also good, very nice highlights glow.

In drift shot, the scenery is incredible, amazing colors like a heaven. And the drift line described by the car positions is a good idea.

In Venezia, are also great angles. I'd like less saturation in selective areas to avoid that exagerated tone. Angles aren't bad for me, the car looks beautiful.

As I said, some standard updates, and some great updates. But I'm still liking them :)

Salu2.alexwrc

I meant to post this update a week ago, but i've been having problems with my internet connection cutting out. anyways, here they are.

audi2pf7.jpg

audi6mx0.jpg

audi13jr2.jpg

audi19zh5.jpg

audi24hf8.jpg

audi40ro6.jpg

audi42ch2.jpg

audi45as8.jpg

audi47xu8.jpg

conceptsketchiu5.jpg

audi49zh0.jpg

audi30gl2.jpg

Nice variety and experiments. The combination of car and track is exact, and the color also matches with overal tone of scenery.

I like 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th with that casual undefinition like it were real but a bit ugly levels.

Salu2.alexwrc

thank god someone liked it! i was actually expecting someone to think it's silly. don't get me wrong though. i like it personally. it reminds me of those concept car sketches from magazines.

NA-Spec Toyota Supra SZ-R.

suprav33tm6.jpg

supra4jk7.jpg

my first attempt on cf:

this last pic i made for my friend, hope i dont get banned for this as i am not advertising for the web address on it. it's just a tribute for him since he's a good friend of mine and has done a lot for me. (and i got to bag his car a few times hehehehe, and his car inspired this update)

supra8jc4.jpg

Back