jgda9rs gt4 gallery -PMC Week 190 entry

• Thread starter jgda9rs
  • 1,904 comments
400r2bu9.jpg

400r1la0.jpg

400rfa8.jpg

and that's all for now. i have another big update coming up after this..might be a while though.

Woh. I don't understant how you do "cool" updates, and sometimes you do awesome updates. The first pic at Honk Kong is really amazing, and 400R looks also really good. I love how you changed the lighting, and color combination.

Last M3 is very good too. Remembers me a liiiitle the levels of last M3 of Cod_Father.

Salu2.alexwrc

i think it's just me being my moody self. my work reflects my personality.
so i guess not all my updates are the same.

The second is pretty awesome.

The sky looks like it's going to rain any minute, the car looks sweet and the way you caught the drift is top-notch 👍

A great car U have chosen mate. Like Alex said, great lightning. Good choice of rims also, adds extra style to the car. congrats!!

here's the last of them. .

thanks for the great comments by the way. i have been contemplating on entering one of the competitions one day. hopefully :) i dont feel a 100% up for it yet, considering what i saw in there hehehe. they're all pretty good

cool update...so much diferent styles...its hard to choose a favourite shot. Great car to have in battles (BMW M3)...and U have captured the action of the battles well. Keep up mate!

thanks everyone!

now here's what i call equal status

i just realized how much camber my car has (the black one).hehehe

just another one of my experiments with wet weather/fog conditions. . .tell me what u guys think.

sept272ma1.jpg

sept273ha3.jpg

now here are some of my GT40

sept2716hu5.jpg

sept275mg8.jpg

sept276rg3.jpg

sept277yx7.jpg

sept278fk9.jpg

sept2710ec9.jpg

sept2712yf8.jpg

sept2713dj2.jpg

sept2720ac3.jpg

sept27v211sr5.jpg

Seems as you applied some hard levels. First one has pretty reallistic contrast/saturation and I like 3rd one too. You had a good idea in this, even that tree textures could be hidden with focal blur. I also like last one, looks casual and lighting lines performs pretty well. Great work 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

Back