GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Man, 5 days before the time of month they'd usually release DLC, and no news? I'm starting to think they've given up on GT5...... I mean, with the past DLC's, we've at least gotten a small preview..... :nervous:

Man, 5 days before the time of month they'd usually release DLC, and no news? I'm starting to think they've given up on GT5...... I mean, with the past DLC's, we've at least gotten a small preview..... :nervous:
So let me get this straight.. Delayed Update, Us getting DLC In February, Them saying DLC every around 2 months or so Means they've given up.
Okay, No I understand now.

So let me get this straight.. Delayed Update, Us getting DLC In February, Them saying DLC every around 2 months or so Means they've given up.

I was thinking the same thing... imagine that.

I was thinking the same thing... imagine that.
Guess we're just crazy or something.

Seriously guys, calm down and do like the rest of us did back in the 90's and even in 2000, and wait. Hell, we waited for New games Not DLC. I think everyone else can manage a month or so to complain about it.

didn't we get the last DLC a tad early?

I didn't mean it like that, It's just that we haven't heard from PD at all recently...

didn't we get the last DLC a tad early?

Well even so, I would imagine that this is a scheduled month, right? I'm just saying, I couldn't imagine them taking 3 or 4 months for probably 5 or 6 cars, and maybe 1 track..... although then again, them taking so long could mean something big.... (And I'm not talking about the Photostream thing.)

Last DLC was the middle of January and nothing was ever promised about having DLC released exactly every 2 months.

Like I said, I know, but they would usually have given us some kind of Sneak Peek by now, or leaked some kind of news...

Let's look at the history shall we...

The first batch of DLC was released in October. The second batch of DLC was released in December. That's two months apart from each other. The third batch of DLC was released in January, that's one month apart. Theoretically speaking, if the third batch was released in February, when it should've, then the next batch should come in during April.

TL;DR
DLC 1 = October
DLC 2 = December (+2 months)
DLC 3 = January (+1 month)
DLC 4 = April (+3 months)

Like I said, I know, but they would usually have given us some kind of Sneak Peek by now, or leaked some kind of news...

Roughly every 2 months give or take..
within the 1-3 month period its all cool, but if thees nothing new by April then we know somethings up.. id expect something to become announced this or next week =D

Add bikes for dlc... Its a win win situation for you kaz. The races would be epic and i would pay good money for it. Now is the time

While I respect your opinion, Gran Turismo is first and foremost a car racing simulator. Yes, it could be great fun racing cars against bikes, but I don't think it actually happens in real life (then again, when did you last hear of a go-kart being raced against an Audi Q7?). More importantly, though, I'd rather PD keeps its focus on cars, at least in the realm of GT. I think I speak for most people here that the majority of GT gamers would rather spend a good amount of money on DLCs featuring cars we really want, rather than bikes. The last DLC is a great example.

well they already have the specs from tourist trophy which used the gt4 engine i believe... so it shouldnt be to much work for them. I still think it would be a win win situation for them (especially for me) . Although you are right they do not race cars vs bikes in any touring or gt championships... its still a video game and they should make the most of it... racing a bike in your tuned viper driving on route 7 would be a blast, and the cars handling and braking vs the bikes acceleration would be fun on any course... the challenge would be great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UDXcotDqDs

I think I speak for most people here that the majority of GT gamers would rather spend a good amount of money on DLCs featuring cars we really want, rather than bikes. The last DLC is a great example.

Its not a problem if you dont want the DLC because if you dont want it, you dont have to buy it! :) Just ONE bike package is that too much to ask?

Back