«*!*1000 CARS And Gold chromes, mattes!!!!*!*» (READ OP PLS)

Recived my car did you recive yours?👍

Yes mate thanks a lot:)
Also, Erik82, thanks a lot for the suspension kit:tup: wasn't expecting it:). And it's now useful, as I have almost no money.

Hey.Posted a few days ago about your IMPREZA RALLY CAR '03.I have the ARTA NSX '00 for trade if your interested.Waited until 18th to see if your free.If you are I can trade tonight at reset or maybe we can set up a trade when you are free.I'll keep an eye on your thread.Thanks.

Sure lets trade:) Send a FR to jikamehameha pls. There is a guy that I was supposed to trade since 2 days ago but he doesn't respond...so screw that.

If you have money (and dupe) I would like that, but no need, as I (for now) don't have almost any money:(. Don't worry about it:)
Maybe with some luck some of my friends have made some remote races. If so, I will rebuild and tune the Impreza if you want.

I don't have (for now):(. If I don't forget, I will give you some tuning parts when I have money:tup:

I have the pennzoil '01 do you have a new beetle cup car '00 ??

I can trade RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nissan Calsonic GT-R (Super GT) '08
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype ‘01
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ‘01
Amuse S2000 R1 '04
Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION ‘10

I have all those :)

ADD ME TO PSN: wejhvabewjty

Nissan Calsonic GT-R (Super GT) '08
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype ‘01
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ‘01
Amuse S2000 R1 '04
Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION ‘10

I have all those :)

ADD ME TO PSN: wejhvabewjty
Great:).
Tell me what cars do you want and we can start trading day 21 (or 20 if isocollector doesn't want to trade).

I want the Amuse S2000 R1 pls:)
Can you fully tune it? Or restore the engine or something? I would like to have a fully tuned one but I run out of credits...

Back