◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,005 comments
1472-6118-3916-1739-4609 @dangerzone641 has a room up Yes lots of problems, I gave up @ 9am and started drinking, goodluck. Which one are you having? No Lobbies, Lockups, bricked HDD, corrupted game data? this is how amny ****s i give

Jeez, that was pretty close the good 'ol noggin! Looks like a bunch of Formula Fords at Mid Ohio... This stuff isn't uncommon around the Pacific Northwest unfortunately

Last edited:
Well, that didn't take very long.

Candy received.
Gemasolar.jpg

Had to buy the green one to get that wheel color. Thanks @hognhominy and @Rednose58 for helping me to keep on the mission critical task.

Have to say it drove fun, even on that itty bitty track they stuck you on but, the engine sound was a bit of a disappointment. After watching the video I expected a bit more seat of the pants, visceral type, earthquake noise. This car ought to sound like its grinding the asphalt to dust as it thunders by.

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Jul 20 2014
Penalty Rate 79%
Banner by dabneyd

Below are the results of the 14 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 1 - 2 incidents on file
martin20az
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 week probation.
Division 2 - 4 incidents on file
Clutch_800
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 13 points doubled to 26 for probation violation. 5 weeks probation remain.
tenderly90
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 5 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 3 - 9 points.
  • 14 points total and 5 weeks probation.
Division 4 - 1 incident on file
TEX-36
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 4 points halved to 2 for self report. 1 week probation
Division 5 - 7 incidents on file
Fallen_log
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 8 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 4 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 12 points halved to 6 for self report.
  • 20 points total and 6 weeks probation
hognhominy
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points halved to 3 for self report.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points.
  • 9 points total and 4 weeks probation.

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, Oshawa-Joe, tezgm99 and USERID_77a23 for their reviews this week
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @JLBowler, these adjustments have been made in the results sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***​

@martin20az , Please do not discuss incidents in this thread. After all this time, I would have thought you were fully aware of this rule. Your concerns are being addressed by the approved method.

Missed the first 20mins damn it. Are you guys able to scroll down the live timing page? I'm stuck with the first 20 or so cars, where is the #80 right now?

Edit: Oh God.... Not again for Parente... Anyone know how far up did he made up the order ?

Missed the first 20mins damn it. Are you guys able to scroll down the live timing page? I'm stuck with the first 20 or so cars, where is the #80 right now?

Edit: Oh God.... Not again for Parente... Anyone know how far up did he made up the order ?
not very far, like 45 or so
#80 has gone from 14 down to 22, pro still in the car

My fastest lap from yesterday in my grocery-getter, BMW 330i (e46) at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, completely stock. I would appreciate a race seat and a 5 point harness, but being able to sit still and in control on those Hankook RS3s is a testimony of the physical training in the past few weeks in preparation for GT Academy.

The car understeers horribly, tough to get the car to rotate and tough to manage the slides because of the ripped control arm bushings giving an unprecise feeling in the steering wheel. There's still time to be gained but I don't want to risk walking home like a few other guys.

@chatva how am I doing ? lol

If you can find a set of old M3 housings, I've got a spare set of poly bushings.
The car understeers horribly, tough to get the car to rotate and tough to manage the slides because of the ripped control arm bushings giving an unprecise feeling in the steering wheel.

If you can find a set of old M3 housings, I've got a spare set of poly bushings.

The e36 M3's housing? I'm still new to the BMWs, so they'll fit? Shouldn't be hard to find some. That would be nice if I can get it done before next Friday, got another day at Laguna Seca, and potentially one more next Sunday

Latest Posts

Back