◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
Scoring and votes for D5 are entered in the Directors Doc. Congrats to @DMacs13 (PSN: DoublePass) for the overall win!

Glad he's is in your division now....LOL See ya tomorrow night Double Pass.

EDIT:
D7 replays 1-5 are uploading. Replay 6 coming from Shocky. I got DCd as it was saving.....nada on the drive.

Thanks to all in 7 ...especially @rkzjb04...Rob Brown, for his supreme patience and squeaky clean racing and his first snail WIN ...and Nightly overall win ( and allowing me me two Reverse Grid wins ...one by .008...which, had he been a bit of rock ape, would surely have been his) It was a pleasure. D7 was, as expected, light years above its number with great driving and great attitude.....and a win for Handlebar too :cheers:

Edit 2: D7 replays 1-5 in normal folder. Replay 6 in public folder

Last edited:
StewardAnnouncements.jpg

Please welcome our newest Steward - @Nail-27

We look forward to working with him and his contributions to the ongoing efforts to keep SNAIL racing the cleanest on the planet.

Winning a race in brands hatch last night was a huge boost of confidence as that track is my handicap track.
I don't know why but there's something about most of brands hatch corners that I can't make it work well and consistently but last night, for the first time ever, I think I did a tremendous race, almost flawless and pulled up a victory.
Felt really good. Awesome achievement for me.

Winning a race in brands hatch last night was a huge boost of confidence as that track is my handicap track.
I don't know why but there's something about most of brands hatch corners that I can't make it work well and consistently but last night, for the first time ever, I think I did a tremendous race, almost flawless and pulled up a victory.
Felt really good. Awesome achievement for me.
I loved brands hatch, those corners are amazing. What I don't like it's how unpredictable that AS WRS car is. Half the time you can take it to the rumble strips and be fine. Other times, if you even thought of hitting a strip, away the back goes.

I liked that combo a lot although I did very poorly. Same thing though, very difficult to predict. Once the rear goes away it seemed nearly impossible to regain control. Just like a formula car... Needs speed to work right.

Wow I can't imagine racing/being competitive with one arm in a sling... Even if you used an automatic transmission, it must be really difficult to handle the corners.

Wow I can't imagine racing/being competitive with one arm in a sling... Even if you used an automatic transmission, it must be really difficult to handle the corners.
i set up the red buttons on the right side of my wheel to downshift, didnt want to use automatic

oops my bad on the DP

Latest Posts

Back