◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
What are the 3 combos for tomorrow nights race? Can't locate the info.
Thanks in advance,

Mike

No races tomorrow night. Us silly Americans will be stuffing our faces and watching grown men hit each other legally. Otherwise known as, watching the Superbowl. Or at least watching the commercials.

Speaking of commercials. Here is a best of car commercials from Autoblog.

Played around with the camera on Silverstone

Silverstone National Circuit.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_1.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_3.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_4.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_5.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_6.jpg

Whats this "Super Bowl" you speak of? I just finished a super bowl......so God dam high right now.
Anyone know how to get a unicorn to heel toe downshift? This guy won't listen to me
The super bowl is kind of like the grey cup you know that thing that the ti cats totally choked at in! Or if your still not sure its american footballs version of the stanley cup final :sly: :D

^^Generalization?

Not being nasty, just pointing out how easy it is to miss how often we do it. Even those who may think they don't generalize people, and certainly not by the color of their skin, because you know... that's a worse offense.
In this case most definitely not, as I'm specifically addressing the comments in the @Schmiggz posts I quoted, re-quoted below with the language in question bolded for your convenience. However, had I been the one to couch things nationalistically you might have had something, but it would have been prejudice instead of racism as "Canadian" is not a race.

My goodness handle!!! Racism? Are you out of your mind?
I'll explain... at least here in Toronto, there's a saying that if you have any problem regarding electronic devices, you hire an Asian guy to fix it. Why? Because of an obvious stereotyped general opinion that Asians are amazing with electronics. That's all budz. No racism attached.

I know, eh? But you know what? I fully understant how uncomfortable this matters still are to a lot of Americans as racism continues to be an enormous social issue in the United States.
In Canada we are
way, way more free regarding that as racism is our social problem #563.05. Not our # 1 or 2 like over there.

snailtimetrial-jpg.286721

One new combo Practice Time Trial event is now live.

The Leader Boards can be found here.

All previous TT Leader Boards can be viewed by selecting the appropriate tab at the bottom.

Two score postings for me on the Lotus Elan TT.

Thanks for doing these, they're fun and provide us with another format to practice with.

Last edited:
So for tomorrow's race I only have spots open at la Sarthe! Full grid for Daytona I think it's going to be a great night if everyone show's up!

So for tomorrow's race I only have spots open at la Sarthe! Full grid for Daytona I think it's going to be a great night if everyone show's up!

I will not do Le Sarthe as I've put basically zero practice into it. So there is a BMW available.

Your all wrong it's not playstaion or X Box that pulled the plug it's logitech them selves
By Jeffrey Matulef Published 25/01/2013

Gaming peripheral manufacturer Logitech is shuttering its development of console accessories in favour of mobile and PC doodads following a loss of $180 million dollars, the company announced in its latest financial report.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ntinue-console-peripherals-to-focus-on-mobile
Exactly that's why I said it's not ok for Logitech to continue to sell them if they've stopped making "gaming products" or giving it support...

Exactly that's why I said it's not ok for Logitech to continue to sell them if they've stopped making "gaming products" or giving it support...
Most companies keep selling obsolete products to get rid of the stock usually at a great discount though. Unless it's so obsolete that it won't work with anything. But like my second post said there are people and companies working on a solution to make the new generation consoles work with the G27's (logitech model wheels) at a price of course!

.....Is it hot in here?

I have a good sense of humour, I have probably made similar comments or laughed at similar things in my house or around close friends or in a comedy house. In a public forum such as this it's all uncalled for as all these comments are quite offensive to some.
I'm not a racist person, at all... So, I truly appreciate all your opinions but, i will never have any intention to harm or offend anyone. So if anyone wants to feel offended, its they're choice and really... I don't give 2 🤬 about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Political correctness run amok.

I don't know about you guys, but when my computer breaks down, guess who I call? I call the short, hornrimmed glassed Chinese guy down the hall. Just like when I need stone work, I call the Italian guy, or hardwood floors.... You know, that Russian guy who does the good work. There is nothing racist in Schmiggs comments. Maybe us Canucks are a little more thick skinned. I know a lot of guys named Richard, so I differentiate them by who they are. Old Richard, Three Fingered Richard, even a Gay Richard, (OMG.....the g word).

Point is, please don't suck the life out of this forum by........ let's see...oh yeah, by sucking the life out it.

Last edited:
I've read thru the posts and can't find what or if the combos have been chosen for the Feb. 8th races. Question, are the combos listed on page 1 the current combos selected for the races on February 8th or have those actually not been determined yet? If I missed it somewhere in the previous posts I apologize in advance.

I've read thru the posts and can't find what or if the combos have been chosen for the Feb. 8th races. Question, are the combos listed on page 1 the current combos selected for the races on February 8th or have those actually not been determined yet? If I missed it somewhere in the previous posts I apologize in advance.

We will know closer we get to practice for Next Thursday Night.

As of now I see there are two confirmed combos of the three: the Lotus Elan at Autumn Ring reverse, and the Toyota 86 race car at Silverstone National

Most companies keep selling obsolete products to get rid of the stock usually at a great discount though. Unless it's so obsolete that it won't work with anything. But like my second post said there are people and companies working on a solution to make the new generation consoles work with the G27's (logitech model wheels) at a price of course!

Oh yeah, I replied to a conversation that happened some light years ago, and didn't realized how much had been written after it. (I opened the "... has replied to the thread...." notification and answered without reading the whole think...

Now I'm up-to-date. I haven't had much time to practice for tomorrow race, but I'd still like to do it, so I'm thinking about using a "CAUTION" sign at the back of my car... (But you know my racing color actually expresses that!) and of course I'm gonna practice a lot between today and tomorrow!!!

Id like to put something together with all the snails if you guys have any used sim racing gear that's just collecting dust and don't mind giving them to a good cause like if someone's on a controller and doesnt have the $ for a wheel or doesn't have a headset we can come up with a system so that when I get a donated item I would raffle it off for the snails in need.

I'll have more details Tomor about what I'm trying to do

I'd like to give a huge shoot out to @chatva for the first dontation of a headset. Let's pay it forward.

Last edited:
you should be able to pick up a pair of g27 or 25 pedals on the cheap and get adapter. There was no progresion on the pedals at all was down and straight back up.

I got a dfgt if any brits on a controller want it for £30.00

So I pass the freeze on since I can't choose track or car

you should be able to pick up a pair of g27 or 25 pedals on the cheap and get adapter. There was no progresion on the pedals at all was down and straight back up.

I got a dfgt if any brits on a controller want it for £30.00

Yo!! What's your prize B selection??;)
Freeze or pass the freeze?

So I pass the freeze on since I can't choose track or car
Edit; good job, never know might get lucky

Last edited:
Back