◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,950 comments
How do I do a pro test .Race 4 lap one end of the front straight on the start some guy drove through all of us and i came out last. Then he left the room did not even give me my spot back.
All and all was a blast
Steve

I don't understand the first what I'm going to call a question, but is actually a statement. As to the second part, please file a complaint with the race stewards if you wish.

My apologise to those in D2 for no show. @ the last minute while in open lobby i tryed to enter track @ montegi and was prompted go to playstation store and buy the trackpack. which seemed odd cause i already had it. So I tryed every little trick i could think of, & nothing. So with 45min left until mracetime I deleted gamedata & reinstalled. To my disappointment that did'nt work either. :idea:Any troubleshoot ya'll might know would be much appreciated.

Had you raced on Motegi before? If not, you probably have to install the DLC. On the main menu (the one with the icons all on the bottom) go to the far right icon that looks like an arrow in a circle. You should be able to install the DLC from there.

If you've already done that, I have no idea what could be wrong.

yes i've raced there before. and it's also listed as installed on the downloadable content section of the title screen.

Was it bought by a different PSN account on your machine? I 'think' there's a free download to allow for sharing on the same console, a family plan kind of thing.

Heres some pics from D1-July 15th
GrandValleySpeedway.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_4.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_5.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_6.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_7.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_8.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_9.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_10.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_11.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_12.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_14.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_13.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_1.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_5.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_7.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_8.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_14.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_13.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_15.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_16.jpg

This was a close finish!
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_23.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_19.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_17.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_20.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_21.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_22.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_18.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_2.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_3.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_4.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_5.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_6.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_9.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_10.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_8.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_11.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_12.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_7.jpg

Cat and Mouse tonight please! If you've ever been interested, please show up tonight, because the last several times I've wanted to participate, there just weren't enough people. It really is a fun game that requires driving skill and not just random chance.

Hey SNAILs, come check out Cat & Mouse in the D3 lounge - going on RIGHT NOW!!

It's the place to be if you want to let off some steam!! :mischievous:

Those were awesome pictures from D1. Even more impressive are the 2 meteorologists at Grand Valley predicting rain.

Those were awesome pictures from D1.

tcrash is the man!! Anyone want to snag some pics from D2 and D3? After all, 15 and 14 cars on the track respectively in each division is a lot of eye candy all at once! :)

Even more impressive are the 2 meteorologists at Grand Valley predicting rain.

I don't get it.. :confused:

There are no current replays for D2 in "the cloud". I though by posting this here, it might get noticed faster than if I posted in the stewards area.

Some division 2 action :)

GVS:

GrandValleySpeedway.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_7.jpg

Monza:

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_1.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2.jpg

I must brake before zer0 so as not to punt him off the track....*bump*....FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU :ouch: (this makes more sense if you read memes, lol)
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3.jpg

Battle for the lea....um, the track doesn't go that way :scared:
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6.jpg

Motegi West:

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_4.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_1.jpg

You could fit a bus through that gap :sly:
TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_2.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_3.jpg

Well folks, I'm gonna bail.

It has absolutely nothing to do the problems I caused Sunday night. It's simply that I don't have enough time. I work second shift full time, and run in another series. I need to quit my job...💡

This is a great series, I really like the spec racing format. Levels the playing field, imo. I also had fun the three times that I ran with y'all..👍

Wishing you all the best...

The period in which a complaint may be submitted has closed. There were several complaints this week, but none of them will change who finished first in any division.

I'd like to congratulate the winners, then, but please wait for zer0's blessing before making any prize selections.

The complaints that were lodged will go through the normal process in the Steward forum and any point adjustments deemed necessary will be made. That should be finished by this time tomorrow, and I will post the results here.

Thanks, guys.

Back