◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,845 comments
Scores for 4/14 copied to data.

April 14th Standings.png

D1 photos
First combo made for lots of on track action. It's always fun to race those everyday cars on track.
2024-04-14 Race 1.jpg

2024-04-14 Race 2.jpg

2024-04-14 Race 3.jpg

2024-04-14 Race 4.jpg

2024-04-14 Race 4 (2).jpg

@NoobMaster69 Your livery made me chuckle ! And welcome to the league, I hope you enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to racing with you again. You are fast and have good racecraft.
2024-04-14 Race 5.jpg

2024-04-14 Race 6.jpg

I discovered panning mode 3, what a game changer for action photos. I'm very pleased with the results.

Last edited:
D1 photos
First combo made for lots of on track action. It's always fun to race those everyday cars on track.
View attachment 1346939
View attachment 1346940
View attachment 1346941
View attachment 1346942
View attachment 1346943
@NoobMaster69 Your livery made me chuckle ! And welcome to the league, I hope you enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to racing with you again. You are fast and have good racecraft.
View attachment 1346945
View attachment 1346946
I discovered panning mode 3, what a game changer for action photos. I'm very pleased with the results.
Thank you for noticing the livery lol. And thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it. And you too. I hope to one day be as good as you. But as for now I’m happy where I am and happy to be here

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on April 14, 2024

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  2. GTP_Worstdriver --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. A_Mindful_Place --- voted to eliminate Round 2 - Prize A
  4. Melanie1025 ------- did not submit a vote - Prize C
  5. DRD_Niagara ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. JamCar0ne --------- did not submit a vote
  10. EvoSpec10 --------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - Prize B
  2. CrashinChris ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. TokenTimmy -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Gurney_67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Flyingdisc315 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. papa_carlos74 ----- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Peugeot RCZ GT Line '15 (SH) at Sardegna - Road Track Layout C Reverse - S13 Early Morning (14 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @A_Higher_Place wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '13 (RM) at Autodrome Lago Maggiore - S03 Afternoon (8 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @CANOWORMS1 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @NoobMaster69 so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Alrighty SNAILS. I'm taking us to the only track I've been to on the GT7 roster! We're going to le Spa! To commiserate for the loss of the beloved R8, we'll be taking her on her swan song and sending her off for one final evening around the hills of southeast Belgium.

Spa Francorchamps - 24H Layout
R8 LMS Evo '19
Weather:S17 Hazy, Cloudy and Sunny
Time of Day: Evening

Edit: my fastest time around it was a 2:17.6xx. I'm not sure what that means for div time.

Last edited:
Alrighty SNAILS. I'm taking us to the only track I've been to on the GT7 roster! We're going to le Spa! To commiserate for the loss of the beloved R8, we'll be taking her on her swan song and sending her off for one final evening around the hills of southeast Belgium.

R8 LMS Evo '19

Edit: my fastest time around it was a 2:17.6xx. I'm not sure what that means for div time.
You gots lap time for dis?

R8 LMS Evo '19

The mid div lap time is a very approximate estimation of the average lap time. I usually add a second for each minute to account the difference between time trial physics and lobby physics + another 1-2 seconds to get to the average ish time.
1713366822657.png

The mid div lap time is a very approximate estimation of the average lap time. I usually add a second for each minute to account the difference between time trial physics and lobby physics + another 1-2 seconds to get to the average ish time.
View attachment 1347410
I have heard a few people talk about a difference between time trial vs lobby physics, but I haven't seen anything posted that confirms the existence of or why there is a difference.

Last edited:
@CANOWORMS1 Thank you for allowing me to pick a car for this amazing track. I decided to go with one of my favorite cars to race on one of my favorite tracks.
For Prize C I chose the Shelby G.T.350 ‘65
It has 304 HP and weighs 2800 lbs.
Definitely a fun car to drive and should make for some good racing on Lake Maggiore.
I was able to run a sub 2:22 on my second lap around the track. I’m not sure how that will equate to a mid division lap time, but I hope it helps.

This pick is in part due to my wife helping on picking since I couldn’t decide myself. And included are some pictures of the livery that she picked out. She loves green lol.

But thank you all for welcoming me to the group and I look forward to many more races to come.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0085.jpeg
    IMG_0085.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4
@CANOWORMS1 Thank you for allowing me to pick a car for this amazing track. I decided to go with one of my favorite cars to race on one of my favorite tracks.
For Prize C I chose the Shelby G.T.350 ‘65
It has 304 HP and weighs 2800 lbs.
Definitely a fun car to drive and should make for some good racing on Lake Maggiore.
I was able to run a sub 2:22 on my second lap around the track. I’m not sure how that will equate to a mid division lap time, but I hope it helps.

This pick is in part due to my wife helping on picking since I couldn’t decide myself. And included are some pictures of the livery that she picked out. She loves green lol.

But thank you all for welcoming me to the group and I look forward to many more races to come.
If that car is not currently in the LCD you'll have to go with something else. If it drops out of the LCD before racing on the 21st you'll have to have picked a backup car from Brand Central to replace it. Please have a read on this post about this subject.

If that car is not currently in the LCD you'll have to go with something else. If it drops out of the LCD before racing on the 21st you'll have to have picked a backup car from Brand Central to replace it. Please have a read on this post about this subject.
It is currently in the LCD and should be for about 4 more days. Not sure if that’s including today or not. But the backup car will be the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon ‘18

Last edited:
It is currently in the LCD and should be for about 4 more days. Not sure if that’s including today or not. But the backup car will be the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon ‘18
Still 4 days on thursday morning. https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/

Speaking of Mustang, yesterday marked the 60th anniversary of the Mustang. Still the last ''pony car'' alive of the three as the Camaro is dead and the Challenger is no more. Shame about that one, Stellantis could have continued selling them and people would have bought them, it outsold the Camaro and was close to the Mustang which had a convertible version and 4 cylinder ecoboost boosting the sales. I still miss my 2016 R/T but I'm certainly looking for a 392 tremec 6 speed to replace my old new edge Mustang when they will depreciate to a reasonable price here in Canadaland.

Don't talk to me about the charger, without a HEMI V8 it's as good as dead to me. :lol:

@NoobMaster69 Is that an SN95 cobra that I see as your profile picture ?

Still 4 days on thursday morning. https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/

Speaking of Mustang, yesterday marked the 60th anniversary of the Mustang. Still the last ''pony car'' alive of the three as the Camaro is dead and the Challenger is no more. Shame about that one, Stellantis could have continued selling them and people would have bought them, it outsold the Camaro and was close to the Mustang which had a convertible version and 4 cylinder ecoboost boosting the sales. I still miss my 2016 R/T but I'm certainly looking for a 392 tremec 6 speed to replace my old new edge Mustang when they will depreciate to a reasonable price here in Canadaland.

Don't talk to me about the charger, without a HEMI V8 it's as good as dead to me. :lol:

@NoobMaster69 Is that an SN95 cobra that I see as your profile picture ?
Indeed it is. It’s my 1994 Mustang Cobra. Currently in need of some work seeing as she’s got 400k miles but nothing I can’t do myself. Been working on cars for awhile.
But yeah she’s my pride and joy. If I had more money I’d like to eventually take it to do autocross.

Indeed it is. It’s my 1994 Mustang Cobra. Currently in need of some work seeing as she’s got 400k miles but nothing I can’t do myself. Been working on cars for awhile.
But yeah she’s my pride and joy. If I had more money I’d like to eventually take it to do autocross.
400K miles wow, that's cool, respect ! Cars are meant to be used and as long as you treat it well, which clearly you do, they will last a long time.

Mine's a 03 GT that I bought three years ago at 70K miles but now she's at 85K miles. For a car that gets used half the year, I'm slowly getting there. It's my daily during the summer months and my bike shuttle to the trails. I also installed a hitch and a bike rack so I'm merging both of my passions driving to the trails while listening to the sound of the slow but melodious 4.6 2V with my bike on the rack.

Back