1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,427 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
I have that one. I think I also have it in silver, also with mud. Some of the last Johnny Lightnings I was able to buy in stores before they went under. Is yours JL or ERTL? I think ERTL took over some JL productions.

I'm growing more fond of SUVs with big mud tires with a spare part/accessory on top. That Cherokee makes me go daaaaang.

I'd like to have all of them that have those specific wheels, there are a couple done with the mud that had plastic tires. I'll pass on those.

1904020_10202904123469615_1465169463410181844_n.jpg

I think I still like the orange with white-walls more.

These aren't mine by the way.

A Stepside and an xB. That's double-dipping for you. Best of luck finding that. 👍

I was told some dude found some many cities away from me for about $18? I might be able to find some if I go to the specialty toy store, but will have to expect to be paying $20.

Definitely do not want. Especially when that kind of money can go towards other pretty things in life.

You know that Transporter was looking really slick, until I saw what was on the back of it. Sorry a6, still not a fan. :lol: Hope you find one eventually though. 👍

http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw...udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=

Oh wowow.

6 hours left on the teal Speed Machines Ford GT. Bid's so low too!
21 hours left on the black Speed Machines Ford GT. Only one bidder still!
Red 333SP Speed Machines is still only sitting at $1!
Assorted 6 Speed Machines sitting at $20 still.

Perfect listings for you US-based guys. They charge 3 arms and a neck for shipping.

========
"no eBay invoices to pay"... That's a first. :lol:

I need the GT-R's. Added "Nissan" to your search terms and only 2 popped up. Not going to commit right now, but will watch and see where they end up.

I was just kidding bro. Besides, every time I post an xB/bB, I realize I'm pretty much asking for it. :P

Ah, don't worry about, you know how I like to tease. And I did honestly mean what I said about the transporter, real slick. If I could find one down here I'd happily keep the Transporter for myself and send you the xB. :P
What are you? Canadian?

:lol:

I am disappoint.
I had the impression someone did a horible signature forgery and 20 fools got together to bid on that.
That ish would've been hilarious.

I'm just waiting for them to announce the release of the regular ones so I can get a membership and dive in when they go on sale. I figure if I do that, I'll pay less than buying one on eBay afterwords.

Yeah, no sense in getting into a fight with the hyped crowd to get early stuff. It's a poor use of money most of the time.

Back