1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
I just got a "1000 ticket" for taking to the track 100 times (or driving 2000km) - what did you get? Mine was a 2010 Kyle Busch #18 CAMRY (NASCAR)

Last edited:
How do you get one? Do you have to drive a total of 200km or in 1 race? Or do you need to finish 100 races? (im a bit confused)

Wonder how they pick which car you get, or if it's just random? Seems strange that someone would get the SLR McLaren while others (myself) get a worthless Subaru Legacy. I have golds in every career race that I've done, wtf??

I got an old Skyline. Don't remember which one, I sold it as soon as I went back to my garage. It makes me sad that there's such a difference in the quality of car you can get :( I would have loved a free McLaren!

Could it be that the car that you gets as a reward is dependent on the quality of your race throughout that "1000" (200km) ??

So the questions we should first ask is: what type of races did you do, and how did you race?? (repeated the exact same course/track/event, or did a mixed of events), what were your predominant position at the end of the race?

For the one who got the free SLR, what did you race? Did you Gold every single event?
For the one who got the free Kart, how did you predominantly race? what is your A-Spec level at that moment?

Im at lvl 20, gold every race right up to expert and got the Subaru Legacy. Not sure what I did to deserve that :lol:

Anyone wanna trade my Legacy for your SRL McLaren?? :P

'67 Skyline 2000GT-B

To answer the above question: You get the ticket from either driving 2,000 km or completing a race 100 times. Satisfy one of the conditions, I would think the 2,000 km (~1,200 miles) would be easiest/quickest.

I got an old Skyline. Don't remember which one, I sold it as soon as I went back to my garage. It makes me sad that there's such a difference in the quality of car you can get :( I would have loved a free McLaren!

I got an old skyline too ! 👎

wow you guys all got crap cars! i got a veyron!

hahaha kidding, im still waiting to hit the 2000km mark, im only at 1500km or so.
so does this mean you get a ticket further into the game aswell? eg; 5000km, 10000km and so on?

Wow, I know what I will get.... another C4 WRC! My 3rd one that I've bought none of!

:odd:Daihatsu Sirion CX 2WD (J) '98 for my 1000 ticket....JACKPOT! Going to grace her with a Turbo Kit to crank it to 88BHP, take her to The Ring & drive her like a hire car:sly:

Back