120$ for the Jaguar XJ13

• Thread starter klwn
  • 9 comments
The last championship ( 5 Races ), earned you 450.000 (if you win every race) in a bit more than an hour ( pre-patch ).

To me this was far better than the repeat of fishermans.

Last edited:
Any logical, rational person could not deny how aggressive the push towards MTXs has been in GT7. Only a fool would try to argue any other way at this point.

So far:
  • Very low race payouts relative to the cost of cars and mods, especially with the nerfed payouts in the latest patch.
  • Rigged tickets that 9/10 times give the lowest payout (5,000 cr has been my most common reward by far).
  • All the best cars costing a fortune, relative to the payouts on offer.
  • Limited events on offer in which to earn credits, relative to previous numbered GT games.
  • Inability to sell cars, even duplicate cars you won by chance and didn't have a choice in receiving.

And the big one that really disappoints me personally:
- Time-sensitive invitations and opportunities to buy the best cars, to cultivate FOMO and push players towards MTXs (as hardly anybody will have enough credits to buy these cars right now without resorting to purchasing MTXs).

The worst part is that you know there are so many passionate game designers within PD who have spent countless time and energy recreating these beautiful cars, tracks and locations in so much detail. However it seems the accountants have had the final say in the game design and have nearly ruined it with this push towards MTXs.

So far:
  • Very low race payouts relative to the cost of cars and mods, especially with the nerfed payouts in the latest patch.
  • Rigged tickets that 9/10 times give the lowest payout (5,000 cr has been my most common reward by far).
  • Limited events on offer in which to earn credits, relative to previous numbered GT games.
My most common reward by far is 2000cr on the daily marathon reward tickets which have been 1 star every single day but one. It's an absolute joke when I see other people winning 4-star or better ones on the daily and getting cars and engines. At this point, there's no rational way to earn enough in a reasonable gameplay time to afford anything of expense.

Any logical, rational person could not deny how aggressive the push towards MTXs has been in GT7. Only a fool would try to argue any other way at this point.

So far:
  • Inability to sell cars, even duplicate cars you won by chance and didn't have a choice in receiving.

And the big one that really disappoints me personally:
- Time-sensitive invitations and opportunities to buy the best cars, to cultivate FOMO and push players towards MTXs (as hardly anybody will have enough credits to buy these cars right now without resorting to purchasing MTXs).

The worst part is that you know there are so many passionate game designers within PD who have spent countless time and energy recreating these beautiful cars, tracks and locations in so much detail. However it seems the accountants have had the final say in the game design and have nearly ruined it with this push towards MTXs.
I will never buy credits on principle alone

It was expected that it would get nerfed.
I was doing it over 10h a day around 2:58 on average a lap.

2 weeks of grinding and I got almost every car from brand central + legendary.

I don't mind the nerf because I can focus on the other races now. U just wish custom races would pay out decent and road races all pay similar so you don't need to grind 1 boring track.

Latest Posts

Back