Who bought the Ferrari 330 P4 and the Jaguar XJ13?

I delete all gift car dups. I want to have only one of each car in my garage. Only got 128 cars now.

I just keep them all for now until we have a set # for our garage inventory. This way if I have more than one livery for my cars I can have them all applied and not have to worry about swapping them out when I want to use one.

Won the Jag, bought the Ferrari. Didn't grind for it, just getting in my daily miles and completing all the challenges. Some cars can "pay for themselves" - like the GT40 in my opinion, these don't. A good VR experience from a historical perspective though.

I am still trying to get either car as a daily gift but unsuccessful so far. Even though I have about 500 million credits worth of cars...I am still trying to get them for free. :lol:

Sorry to put a damper on your plans, but you can't sell gift cars. I think most people just sell their bought cars to recoup some cash and keep the gifts. I've bought most of my cars through doing the N24 pit glitch before it was patched. I don't own any of the $20 mil cars as of yet. Should the occasion arise when I need one for a daily, I have 50 Lambo Venenos collecting dust in my garage which I can sell. :D

I sell the gift cars because I don’t like having the little dot in the upper right hand corner that shows it’s a gift car lol... I know you get no money but I’m OCD...

I bought Project Cars 2 Deluxe Edition so now I can drive the Ferrari 330P4, along with a bunch more classic Le Mans machines! And there is also the vintage Le Mans track which is very cool

Back