2-Car Shots (Photo-Travel)

• Thread starter CCShaft7
  • 526 comments
14507430570_8dd58caefa_c.jpg

My Flickr

What color did you use for the 2 Mustangs?

The Mach one is in it's original dark green. As soon as it's painted any other colour, it loses the white stripe and hood!

The other Stang is painted Spirited Green Metallic - a Mitsubishi colour.

Lol.. whats the other car? We only see the roof..

Funny i almost thought you stole my photo, i have practically the same car as you... the evora is one of my favorites in my garage, and i took a shot of it in the same place as you...

I will try to post my photos when i have access to it.

Lol.. whats the other car? We only see the roof..

Funny i almost thought you stole my photo, i have practically the same car as you... the evora is one of my favorites in my garage, and i took a shot of it in the same place as you...

I will try to post my photos when i have access to it.

I suppose because there are only four locations things like that will happen (be interested to see your photos), to answer your question it's an Esprit V8 '02

The Mach one is in it's original dark green. As soon as it's painted any other colour, it loses the white stripe and hood!

The other Stang is painted Spirited Green Metallic - a Mitsubishi colour.

I find that strange, because Spirited Green Metallic is from a Mazda... but it's bright green.

I find that strange, because Spirited Green Metallic is from a Mazda... but it's bright green.

Sorry, yeah, Mazda - knew it was something starting with the letter M. I got it quite some time ago and, because there is no direct thing saying where the colour comes from, like in GT5, it was easy to forget...

Back