2014 Blancpain 24 Hours Of Spa July 26th-27th

• Thread starter Vendrah
  • 343 comments
What did he do?
Fyi, he had major brake issues at Monza so the clown show wasn't entirely his fault there and he hasn't been a problem in any other races I've seen.
Forgot to include the screenshot from when he made that claim
AE0F011E-9822-4F7B-928A-CD4EBBE2213F_zpsbmmhon3t.jpg

Seefried made the claim, and it makes sense as Salikhov retired very early in his stint. You think Kogay suddenly forgot how to drive? The year before, in GT Open, he finished a commendable 14th out of 25 finishers in his Porsche GT3-R at the very same track, with no notable drama. Yes, the guy isn't one of the best gentleman drivers and is prone to have an off once in a while (he is an amateur with only a couple years racing experience after all), but the infamous Monza race was an aberrationand probably linked to car troubles.

..And in all honesty I don't see why his driving this year at Monza is such a hot topic.. Is it bad? Yes, but I've seen far worse and much more dangerous driving..

..And in all honesty I don't see why his driving this year at Monza is such a hot topic.. Is it bad? Yes, but I've seen far worse and much more dangerous driving..

You have? Any links please, I can't imagine anyone driving that badly in a professional racing series.

Haha, great to see those hard-working drivers show emotions even for the little things! :)

Oh, and can someone explain what's the difference between Eau Rouge and Radillon? As far I understand, it's the same corner...? :confused:

Eau Rouge is the uphill right. Raidillon is the blind left that immediately follows.

If you'll notice, he went flat-out through it, which is very awesome. It can also be done in GT6 with that car.

Eau Rouge is the uphill right. Raidillon is the blind left that immediately follows.

If you'll notice, he went flat-out through it, which is very awesome. It can also be done in GT6 with that car.

Ahh, now I see! 👍 I called it all simply Eau Rouge...

Latest Posts

Back