2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 1,473 comments
I have to ask. You use a left-leaning actor (Will Farrell) as your avatar. Like all of Farrell's characters, he's generally the butt of his own jokes in Talladega Nights. It makes you seem like you're trolling, because you're using an avatar that seems to be making fun the attitude you seem to post with.
Choosing said avatar:

Part 2:This is How They Did It - Part 1
At the same time, at the same time, Republicans were barred from being official poll watchers.

Did you know that? As Molly Hemingway describes in Rigged, How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections, the Republicans have not been allowed official poll watchers for forty years. The Democrats ran every single election without oversight. It wasn’t until the judge who made the ruling died, that the rule finally changed in 2018. The Republicans didn’t fight it, which indicates to me that they were all in.
It's been a long week so let me see if I got all this.
  • ONLY Democrats have been allowed to watch the polls for the last 40 years.
  • But the Republicans were in on it.
  • Despite this, since 1984 there have been seven US Presidents - four Republicans (Regan, Bush 1 and 2 and Trump) and three Democrats (Clinton, Obama and Biden). Seems like a pretty weak showing for the Democrats if they're running the show.
  • The first election after this ruling was overturned resulted in... a Democrat winning.

Look again. Bloomberg is hardly conservative. :lol:
It's not the source, it's the site itself that is conservatively-funded & right-influenced.

It's why you trust it & have disregarded other poll sites presented. B/c you're a good little boy to Republicans.
@sturk0167

I have to ask. You use a left-leaning actor (Will Farrell) as your avatar. Like all of Farrell's characters, he's generally the butt of his own jokes in Talladega Nights. It makes you seem like you're trolling, because you're using an avatar that seems to be making fun the attitude you seem to post with.

If you're just trolling, what on earth does this do for you? If you're not trolling, why would you use an avatar appears to make a joke out of much of what you write?

I'm not saying your avatar doesn't have any accuracy to it. But it comes off like you know that what you're posting is... I'll be nice... laughable.
He's been a **** posting troll the entire time. Nothing he argues is in good faith, even by his own admission in that he chooses not to provide any evidence whether it be due to fear of us dissecting it or as of recently, well, Google the Dog ate his homework and that's why he can't find anything. Then, you have the coming & going to make bait posts as well as deciding every now & then to launch irrelevant points like questioning Famine's grammar.

As for his avatar choice, that's genuine. Ricky Bobby was a moronic simpleton who liked to go fast & that speaks volumes to a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
Have you fellas seen the latest polls? :) Most Americans don't agree with you.
Wait wait wait, you can't bring evidence into this faith-based discussion!

I mean, you've certainly picked something that's only evidence if you believe in it, but even so.

It's not the source, it's the site itself that is conservatively-funded & right-influenced.
Are you suggesting that they report false polling information?
RCP may lean right, but when they post the polling numbers, it's just straight facts. This is not a argument for you.

Are you suggesting that they report false polling information?
RCP may lean right, but when they post the polling numbers, it's just straight facts. This is not a argument for you.
Nope, sorry.

Disregarding it the way you disregarded @UKMikey's poll evidence. That's the bar you set.

Isn't evidence what you're always asking for?
Isn't evidence what you're always disregarding because it hurts your feelies?

Your source cherry-picks agenda-appropriate polling, for reference. It rarely uses data that disagrees with its agenda except where it's doing so in mitigation, to point to the fact it doesn't exclude such data (which it obviously does except in mitigation).

That's conjecture. Never been convicted of a crime.

I don't think you understand what conjecture means. Trump was found liable for sexual abuse by a jury for acts of rape. He's a rapist. Also tried to have a mob kill the vice president and much of congress to disrupt the election... it goes on... fraud... tampering with the election in Georgia (it's his voice recorded). You know, crimes.

Not exactly a rapist. More like a vaginal enthusiast.

Turns out grab 'em by the vagina guy is a rapist. Who could have guessed?

giphy.gif

That's YOUR guy.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's YOUR guy.
On the left or the right?
Oh, yeah? Do you have evidence of that?
Yep. So do you, since it's your link.

Look at all the sources for each poll; notice how, with few exceptions, it excludes any source that isn't right or right-leaning? The exceptions are when the source isn't showing a significantly different picture to the site's agenda, so that it can post that source and allow imbeciles (or the dishonest) to say "Look, this is from Bloomberg! Bloomberg! They're hardly Conservative!" to mitigate any accusations of exclusively using right/right-leaning sources. Of course it, and people who believe it's not a dishonest source, subsequently ignore every other poll from sources like Bloomberg that do show a significantly different picture, because one time it said Trump was ahead two points.

You, of course, will believe otherwise because it suits you to.

None of that can be backed up with facts. It's ridiculous

I forgot, you don't accept information from outside of your little right-wing cave, mostly consisting of Trump himself. Why are you even talking about facts? I thought you were comfortable with your "faith" that Trump didn't rape E. Jean Carroll and didn't call the Georgia Secretary of state and tell him to "find" enough vote for him to win and didn't tell the mob to go give mike pence the courage to disrupt the election.

Do you think January 6th was just some sort of hoax?
Nope
It happened. The only person killed was by a Capital Hill cop.
It's incredibly stupid for those people to have invaded the capital building. I won't defend them.
You, of course, will believe otherwise because it suits you to.
... And will you believe that Biden has the favor of the the electorate?
He certainly does not.
I live here, and can reassure you that people whose everyday lives have been ruined by the left are absolutely not supporting Biden.
I don't understand your motivation in supporting the American leftists.
I really don't think you know what you're talking about.

Nope
It happened. The only person killed was by a Capital Hill cop.
It's incredibly stupid for those people to have invaded the capital building. I won't defend them.
At least seven people died:

But they invaded the Capitol because Trump told them to march down there and put a stop to the election he claimed was fraudulent. The insurrectionists tried to overthrow the US government and were going to lynch members of Congress along with the Vice President. So yes, it can be backed up with facts.

And will you believe that Biden has the favor of the the electorate?
Nope. I think that the largest single slice of the electorate (which is almost never a majority, but always a plurality since that's what that word means) will express no preference and not vote. I don't believe that, because it's something that doesn't require faith: it's the norm, and rarely does anything else happen.

2020 was one of those occasions. In 2020, 33.3% of registered voters didn't vote. 34.2% voted for Biden, and 31.2% voted for the incumbent (a rare, rare loss for an incumbent).

For 2016 those figures were 39.9% non-voters, 30% Clinton, and 27.7% for Trump.

The margin was even bigger in 2012: 41.4% non-voters, 29.9% for Obama and 27.7% for Romney.

In fact the last President elected with more votes than the non-voters before Biden was Lyndon B Johnson in 1964 - at 38.4% to 37.2% - and he took 44 States (and DC)...

I really don't think you know what you're talking about.
That's because you made something up, decided that I think it, then attacked that as if I actually expressed it at some point.

Since, you know, dishonest.

Apparently you will defend the guy that told them to go.
The guy that said peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard?
The insurrectionists tried to overthrow the US government and were going to lynch members of Congress along with the Vice President. So yes, it can be backed up with facts.
Oh yeah? Which facts do you have for that? Was your first sentence supposed to be a fact?

The guy that said peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard?

Uh huh... yea. He told an angry mob to go get the vice president to do the opposite of what he was going to do. He said "peacefully" and knew exactly what they would do. If and you think otherwise, try to explain why he refused to act to defend the capitol. I guess Trump figured they'd knock at the door and ask politely for pence to come out and then would sit down and have tea with him and ask nicely for him to overthrow the election?

Oh yeah? Which facts do you have for that? Was your first sentence supposed to be a fact?

What does your faith in trump have to do with facts?

I guess Trump figured they'd knock at the door and ask politely for pence to come out and then would sit down and have tea with him and ask nicely for him to overthrow the election?
At that point, it would've been like his putting a noose around his own neck.

Last edited:
So what were the people on January 6th attacking the Capitol for? Were they just going to have a beer with members of Congress? They built a gallow, they had restraints, they were literally chanting "hang Mike Pence". They were trying to stop a the peaceful transfer of power and prevent a democratically run election from being certified. It was a half-assed coup attempt, but a coup attempt nevertheless and it was enabled by Trump.

Latest Posts

Back