• Track: Original Circuits > Eiger Nordwand Short Track
  • Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: Japan > Lexus
  • Model: IS-F '07

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 417 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1690 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Sports Medium (Front) / Sports Hard (Rear)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2_zps0bd1de6a.jpg

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Tarmac is Track
  • No Other surfaces are track

Steward's Comments:
The car I used in the second WRS race I put up, and a lot of fun on this track. I took the understeer out with the staggered compounds, it's a blast to drive around here!

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

EigerNordwandShortTrack_4_zpsb17b1055.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 98 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, January 7th, 2013, 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

EigerNordwandShortTrack_8_zps7b0cba9a.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Look like a sweet combo! 👍

Off until tomorrow at 5pm to start the final shift of 2013 :) will get some laps on this tonight as its nice and easy at eiger in arcade mode 👍

Cya's at the finish line next year :sly:

I can't believe it's nearly a year since we last did this track. I got a division win then, I'm not expecting one this time though. Anyway, here's my first attempt.

Second attempt

Last edited:
Very quick try at this I think I'll like this one

Last edited:
1st banker... nice combo 👍

Been slightly faster at both splits but this has my best sprint to the line so far :)
Will get some more laps in later tonight hopefully.
Cheers :cheers:

Close call on the last corner but I think it's good.

Not so close on the last corner.

Last edited:
I might try and take part this week. Haven't done the TTs in ages, just been turning up for the online races.

First splits.

EDIT: The leaderboard for this event doesn't seem to be updating.

Last edited:
Happy new year all!:cheers:

Had a first session today, still a lot of work to do, especially T2 and lost 2 tenths vs my fastest T3 of the day.

Good tire choice 👍

Drifting is a bit excessive but having a little bit of slip from the rear provides more turn in.

Well, it's my first day back at work, it's dead quiet, so I thought I'd warm up with some simple Excel. In Fetchy's absence, here were the standings so far.

Old standings removed...

Apologies if there were any errors.

Happy New Year to all!
S

Last edited:
Well, it's my first day back at work, it's dead quiet, so I thought I'd warm up with some simple Excel. In Fetchy's absence, here are the standings so far.

Happy New Year to all!
S

Thanks, sorry about the LB issues. I would have expected Marjin to see my post in the LB thread, since he subscribes to it. He was signed in to the site yesterday. I've sent a PM and will reach out via email if needed to get it corrected.

Last edited:
Was a little hesitant at first as I am not a fan of this track but this car and tyre choice is fantastic. Very rewarding when you get it right.

First Splits

EDK
Thanks, sorry about the LB issues. I would have expected Marjin to see my post in the LB thread, since he subscribes to it. He was signed in to the site yesterday. I've sent a PM and will reach out via email if needed to get it corrected.

And it has been fixed, let me know if you guys encounter any more problems, preferably in the LB thread or by PM :)

:cheers:

Back