Now we have confirmation that PD watching the GT Suggestions in GTPlanet

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 108 comments
All due respect for the effort, I'm not taking anything I read off twitter as indication of anything. He'll just say what he thinks people want to hear. If they didn't read GTP, their biggest fan website by far, do you think he would actually say that? It's just throwaway, meaningless marketing gibberish.

Talk is cheap, as we've found out the last few years with PD. When they start delivering, I'll take notice.

All due respect for the effort, I'm not taking anything I read off twitter as indication of anything. He'll just say what he thinks people want to hear. If they didn't read GTP, their biggest fan website by far, do you think he would actually say that? It's just throwaway, meaningless marketing gibberish.

Talk is cheap, as we've found out the last few years with PD. When they start delivering, I'll take notice.
@yosp Mr.Yoshida can you confirm that PD watching the GT Suggestions in GTPlanet?
Because several suggestions were implemented in update1:05

Shuhei Yoshida@yosp
@hristo1026 no question
President of Worldwide Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment. Managing 1st party game development for PlayStation.

Tokyo, Japan

Special thanks to @VBR

Which suggestions were implemented?

Does this not imply that they are delivering?

(I know it could all be coincidental, I'm not even sure what was implemented)

Last edited:
@FussyFez : I have no idea what features were implemented but I have to assume that it is pure coincidence..if they took notice of a thread such as that one, then it has to be assumed they'd take notice of others (such as feedback/reviews) but, given there are major bugs (tyres after pit stops for example) that have been there for months, my personal view is that they are not paying attention to any thread or topics and his "no question" answer was the expected answer.

Personally, I only play GT6 due to being involved in the WRS, otherwise I would have sold the game. As for updates etc, I am not expecting any until the "alleged" introduction of the Senna content in May. PD and Sony have already shown they don't care about the fans/owners of the game beyond how much money they can make. And to think Sony used to stand for quality...so sad when a major corporation stops caring about quality:(

The thing is, they probably saw the photomode section, saw how good everyone was doing with the POS we got this time and are figuring "eh, they're doing fine, no need to update it right?"

The sad thing is, is that I'm probably right.

If you think that then you obviously haven't followed Shuhei Yushida on Twitter. He is very direct, honest, and doesn't sugar coat things, even if negative.

To me that says a lot about what people think about the game.

GT5 had it's whining threads as well, but not of the magnitude we're seeing for GT6. And I doubt it's the game players that have changed much.

Totally True, I've been here more the last few months then I was in the years before... and I'm guilty to whining too ... but its sad to see every positive initiative bashed ...

If you think that then you obviously haven't followed Shuhei Yushida on Twitter. He is very direct, honest, and doesn't sugar coat things, even if negative.
Got any links to tweets aboiut backwards ride height settings, camber not working, Zahara not delivered in February, community features not delivered in January, no promised monthly track DLC yet, any of the promised but not yet delivered features?

Got any links to tweets aboiut backwards ride height settings, camber not working, Zahara not delivered in February, community features not delivered in January, no promised monthly track DLC yet, any of the promised but not yet delivered features?
No, tweet him about it and maybe he will answer you. My point is if you follow the tweets he does respond to he doesn't spin things. If you want to just focus on your GT centric world that is fine but the guy does a lot more than answer questions about GT on twitter. With the PS4 he was upfront and honest responding, even if it didn't make the PS4 look good. I don't think he would take the time to respond to this tweet with 'no question' if it weren't true.

Stop clutching at straws!

What is he going to say on Twitter, "No, they couldn't give a monkeys"?

Some of the issues will get fixed, guess why? ..........Because they are the issues!!!

Some people just can't come to terms with the fact that the Lord God Mr perfection Kaz has shafted us again to go play brum brums with Lucas and co.

Stop clutching at straws!

What is he going to say on Twitter, "No, they couldn't give a monkeys"?

Some of the issues will get fixed, guess why? ..........Because they are the issues!!!

Some people just can't come to terms with the fact that the Lord God Mr perfection Kaz has shafted us again to go play brum brums with Lucas and co.
Is that a reply to me? The ones that don't believe this are the ones creating a narrative to fit their anger towards PD and GT. Follow @yosp on twitter for a couple weeks. Observe his posting style and you will notice he doesn't just respond what people want to hear. That's doesn't fit your 'everyone associated with GT lies' narrative though so my guess is you will ignore it and continue to complain about a guy saying PD follows the suggestion thread.

Is that a reply to me? The ones that don't believe this are the ones creating a narrative to fit their anger towards PD and GT. Follow @yosp on twitter for a couple weeks. Observe his posting style and you will notice he doesn't just respond what people want to hear. That's doesn't fit your 'everyone associated with GT lies' narrative though so my guess is you will ignore it and continue to complain about a guy saying PD follows the suggestion thread.
I have followed him for months thanks.

He is very honest but it is still his job to project Sony and associates in the best possible light.

Look at his answer too, "no question".

That is an answer you give as confirmation to what the general consensus of thinking is.
Why did he not just give a straight "yes"?

PS it wasn't in reply to you specifically.

Last edited:
I have followed him for months thanks.

He is very honest but it is still his job to project Sony and associates in the best possible light.

Look at his answer too, "no question".

That is an answer you give as confirmation to what the general consensus of thinking is.
Why did he not just give a straight "yes"?
Lol, I don't know why he didn't say yes. Again, ask him yourself if you are so concerned. I'm going for a run now. This has been one of the most pointless conversations I participated in a while, having to defend a guy because he said PD looks at the suggestions forum.:crazy: This forum has really become a unique collection of people looking to get angry about every small detail.

Lol, I don't know why he didn't say yes. Again, ask him yourself if you are so concerned. I'm going for a run now. This has been one of the most pointless conversations I participated in a while, having to defend a guy because he said PD looks at the suggestions forum.:crazy: This forum has really become a unique collection of people looking to get angry about every small detail.
Its also become a Forum where people are so desperate to prove PD is listening that they'll take a 2 word response on twitter from a Sony exec as proof our voices are being heard.

This is by no means confirmation they are watching and/or taking on board suggestions, The suggestions area was not specifically mentioned, Yoshida could have taken the question as suggsetions generally on GTP, His tweets were vague and short, Also lol at several suggestions being implemented in 1.05, Tripple screen which requires 3 of everything which also means money in sony's pocket, Nothing of importance was added, They are not listening they are just following chasing their schedule.

If they were listening GT6 would not be in this state because GT5 was slated enough for them to get the picture they must do better, But they didnt.

Its also become a Forum where people are so desperate to prove PD is listening that they'll take a 2 word response on twitter from a Sony exec as proof our voices are being heard.

He did indeed hear him & respond, there is no doubt about that whatsoever. However, whether he is actually going to do anything about it is another matter entirely!

How does this indicate that they can't be watching the suggestions on GTPlanet? Just because it isn't executed doesn't mean they can't be watching it.

Apparently some of you think watching and executing is the same thing, let alone expecting PD to somehow execute every single suggestion like it's a simple thing. Even if they're not "listening," that doesn't mean any less that they're not "watching." Eventually, the final decisions are all held at PD offices. Not every suggestion is going to turn out to everybody's liking.

Besides, it's common practice for developers to look at people's feedback and suggestion. It would be more baffling imo, if they don't. The question should be, "Why wouldn't they look at one of the biggest and well known GT website?"

Back