400PP World Compact Car Race

Schwimmwagen typ166 '42 good for Autumn Ring Mini and Laguna Seca! In need of a good shakedown for Rome.

Schwimmwagen typ166 '42 good for Autumn Ring Mini and Laguna Seca! In need of a good shakedown for Rome.

:lol: I was thinking of trying the Schwimm when I saw it in the list of available cars in my garage. Nice to know it's worth a try.

Let us know if you nail Rome with the Schwimmwagen. It's do-able, I reckon, only I gave up as I kept making too many mistakes, and did Autumn Ring Mini in the Corolla Levin GT Apex at 300pp.

Personally the developers should at least put some thought into these generated tracks not everyone's pro with chasing down 40 second leads. It's frustrating to do the same race 600 times then get a 0 ticket lol

having some fun with this one...
got it done with the bmw M coupe '98 @ 336hp/1465kg
Mercedes benz A160 avantgarde '98 @ 192hp/1115kg
and Ford focus st 170 '03 @189hp/1240kg

i tried the chryleser crossfire '04 and it blew the other cars away at 400 pp and around 230-250 hp. i would recommend that car if i were you

having some fun with this one...
got it done with the bmw M coupe '98 @ 336hp/1465kg
Mercedes benz A160 avantgarde '98 @ 192hp/1115kg
and Ford focus st 170 '03 @189hp/1240kg

If you wanna have more fun... try the Renault Sport Clio (Lutecia) Sport V6 Phase 2 ’03 :crazy: That's fun 👍

I typically try to finish any 400PP seasonal with a Honda CR-X Del Sol SiR '92 because I actually own one in real life. I always struggle with that car on Autumn Ring Mini and the Eifel Kart tracks, but usually can win after a few tries. So, far I have been able to get through all races in this seasonal except the Eifel track. Still can't seem to win that one. Anyone else try it with this car and have success?

Did them all with Toyota 2000GT '67 @ 325-323PP.
Eifel took some work, near my limit there. But everything else I could do better. Laguna Seca in particular, when I won I beat the hardest lineup by like 5.8 seconds. I'm no Lewis Hamilton, but I guess I'm decent. I'm not well enough in tune with my car or with tuning affects to tune my suspension or LSD though. I just make a few tweaks in what I believe to be the right direction erring on the side of less change than ideal (gave it some camber, stiffened, and lowered). Never even gave it stage 2 or 3 weight reduction even though I only have 65kg of ballast.

It took many attempts, but achieved the the final kart track race in a Delta Integrale at around 205bhp and 399pp with stock power but with racing suspension, didn't change the diffs. This was against a Civic rabbit. It felt like I was trying to fight SRF as well as the clock :irked:

....A little late but,
"Blackpool"
Based on the TVR V8S '91

nrburgring24h.jpg

Found in the used Car Dealership

257bhp
400pp
307 ft. lb. @3200 RPM of torque
weight 1090 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - Formula Red Pearl
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)/Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 40@50

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.555
2nd - 2.585
3rd - 1.985
4th - 1.502
5th - 1.190
Final - 2.450
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 12/18/10

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 7.0 Rear: 5.6
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 0.6 Rear: 1.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.17 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
Just a little bit of fun :dopey:. Can run in the compact seasonal, just adjust the final gear.

I'm guessing if you detuned, you're talking about the '08? I won all the races with the stock '03.

Detuned premium Z4 '03.

I think only the '03 can be brought down to 309pp level. The '08 is way too powerful for this event.

Finally completed the last race at Eifel Kart after god knows how many attempts. I used my Honda S2000 to win, the first 3 races I used a Delta Integrale and the Nurburgring a detuned 07' MX-5.

My prize car was a 1990 Fiat Panda :ouch:

Finally completed the last race at Eifel Kart after god knows how many attempts. I used my Honda S2000 to win, the first 3 races I used a Delta Integrale and the Nurburgring a detuned 07' MX-5.

My prize car was a 1990 Fiat Panda :ouch:

I'm envious!
I love that car!! :lol:

Lvl 0 tickets are my favourite.

Anyway, I used an untuned Ford RS200 to do all the other races.
3 different cars, cant' make it. (including s2000)

Do you remember what car started on pole for the time you won?

I used a TVR V8S. I didn't even realize that the skid recovery force was forced on until after I was already finished. I went to the trouble of tuning it beforehand so it easily won all of the races.

can anybody give me a car/spec to for Eifel Kart. Most of the posts in this thread seem to be pre-PP change, as every car I've looked at trying to copy has been well over the 400pp

can anybody give me a car/spec to for Eifel Kart. Most of the posts in this thread seem to be pre-PP change, as every car I've looked at trying to copy has been well over the 400pp
Try the least of the premium Audis from the NCD, and use the limiter.
A possible cheat car to use could be the Suzuki GSX R/4.

Back