500,000 credits?

• Thread starter starcarper
  • 53 comments
not yet, though half a million is nothing when you've already got platinum.
Just a 24-26mins enduro race with one of those classic prototype car on spa in rain.
Or a 10 laps enduro race with pretty much any fun street car on ascari.
*wish there's a better enduro race for GT3 cars, silverstone one is great, but with those Mclaren F1 GT1 there, it's impossible to win with a FIA GT3 car.

I'm wondering if anyone outside of the EU has received theirs as everyone answering in the positive seems to be from the EU.

500,000 credits...that's quite nice, but it's nothing compared to keep racing those X2014 Standard races and maxing out 50 million credits!

Is this dependent on already having a platinum, or can you still get it when you get platinum in the future? I'm only a few hundred km away from the Autobahn distance trophy which is the last one for me to get.

Is this dependent on already having a platinum, or can you still get it when you get platinum in the future? I'm only a few hundred km away from the Autobahn distance trophy which is the last one for me to get.
I was actually wondering if it might be the opposite, and having acquired the trophy before this award was made available renders the award undeliverable.

You actually get something for the trophies now :eek:

I'll need to check what I still need then.
Normally I couldn't be bothered with them

Even though 500,000 isn't much, its still something. Thanks PD.

As said on top, more games should do this.

If anyone's wondering what it looks like :

GT6platcrop.jpg

Last edited:
I've never heard of anything like this. You get an email if you platinum the game? Does this offer expire?

500k can be made in 15 minutes though.

Latest Posts

Back