A Gift to you Guys !!!

• Thread starter Willfred_1
  • 81 comments
Thanks. This is awesome. Great work guys. I wonder if there are other forums like GTP have submitted their liveries as well. Makes it interesting when the game finally arrives there could be BATTLES OF THE FORUMS online race meets. Better yet live stream the event. That would be awesome!!👍

P.S. Any plans for this to be in GT6 as a recognition of GTP? I'll be surprise if PD turn down after knowing this will be included on PCars. :lol:

Last edited:
Fantastic work guys.
Will give it a test run tomorrow. 👍
I'm guessing it's at least a second faster with the new livery:sly:

Thanks. This is awesome. Great work guys. I wonder if there are other forums like GTP have submitted their liveries as well. Makes it interesting when the game finally arrives there could be BATTLES OF THE FORUMS online race meets. Better yet live stream the event. That would be awesome!!👍

P.S. Any plans for this to be in GT6 as a recognition of GTP? I'll be surprise if PD turn down after knowing this will be included on PCars. :lol:
GT6? Can't tell if serious. :odd:

Cool looking livery, but what I find intriguing is that getting this together/done/responded to apparently only took a 'few rough weeks' (from what I gather in the OP)

Makes PD look unbelievably slow by comparison on the communication-front ;).

Cool looking livery, but what I find intriguing is that getting this together/done/responded to apparently only took a 'few rough weeks' (from what I gather in the OP)

Makes PD look unbelievably slow by comparison on the communication-front ;).
well i asked flx he responded a few hours later on the . He then contacted jordan he replied pretty quickly. this happened all on the 22nd
then flx spent a few days making the liveries and contacting the wmd members by the 30th i had preview images from flx. It was then finalised in a few days.

Indeed. Those involved passionately are easy to get a hold of, and WMD consists of many talented individuals who also like to share their wisdom.
Those talented individuals get involved in livery contests. The best liveries get voted upon by WMD members via a poll on the forum. But not only that, these talented individuals also are sometimes asked to make trailers, screenshots or help in making promotional material.
Heck, sometimes we even end up making our own poloshirts with official logos and so on. Only WMD members and SMS staff have these I think. You might have seen them in some photographs or when WMD members were present at events (E3, Gamescom, etc) or races like the 24h of Le Mans.

The power of WMD is great, although I am sure SMS sees it as a curse at times as well when hard decisions have to be made and the community doesn't always agree at first. Every pro has a con.

Here's just another snipped of WMD powered results... some awesome poloshirts. I am sure many of us have at least one. :P

final.jpg

Indeed. Those involved passionately are easy to get a hold of, and WMD consists of many talented individuals who also like to share their wisdom.
Those talented individuals get involved in livery contests. The best liveries get voted upon by WMD members via a poll on the forum. But not only that, these talented individuals also are sometimes asked to make trailers, screenshots or help in making promotional material.
Heck, sometimes we even end up making our own poloshirts with official logos and so on. Only WMD members and SMS staff have these I think. You might have seen them in some photographs or when WMD members were present at events (E3, Gamescom, etc) or races like the 24h of Le Mans.

The power of WMD is great, although I am sure SMS sees it as a curse at times as well when hard decisions have to be made and the community doesn't always agree at first. Every pro has a con.

Here's just another snipped of WMD powered results... some awesome poloshirts. I am sure many of us have at least one. :P

View attachment 251747
I definitely getting a shirt!

Um, yes please! Excellent work, I can't wait to put it on my car(s).

Jerome

How nice of the Project CARS crew. I’m really looking forward to this game. How nice that the people behind this game would do such a thing.

One would think the guys at PD would’ve done something like this years ago. I mean this is one of (if not the) largest Gran Turismo community online… Shame on you PD.

Looking very good!!!

Can I ask if this made it in to the retail copy? Especially PS4?

If so that would be swell.

Last edited:
Back