A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok for the little drag racing we've been playing with American muscle cars 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s min weight 1500 ks and max 700 hp is what we came up with last night have fun guys.

"Weirdest thing forever"; by forever I mean weirdest thing today. I was looking at in game stats, saw my total distance read 5,327.3 Miles.I began to think I'd done the equivalency of traveling our country corner to corner following little back roads. To amuse my curiosities I opened a map tab, found an aquarium on the 1 at the tip of the Keys(set as starting lcation); Then looked at the end of the 1 by Homer Alaska saw the salty dog saloon(destination). Hitting find directions then shows total distance 5,321 Miles. I'm not saying I'm a good estimater; but the facts don't lie. Yeah I'm a Libra.

I got to play Forza for the first time tonight. Forza 4. Used a controller not a wheel. Maybe it would have been a better experience with a wheel. All aids turned off except ABS. The cars didn't have much feel. Come out from under you very easily. Really nice choice of race cars though. Lots of GT class cars and LMP 1 and 2. But the tracks. Got to run the NASCAR lay out of Infinion. So fun. Road America, Road Atlanta and Sebring. Also the livery editor. Holy crap that thing goes deep. So many options, you don't even know where to start. But the driving sucks and that's all that really matters, lol.

I had an idea; This one off event tomorrow has 18 entrants (2 out).Maybe you guys (Bow & Ace) may consider marketing your events as single races; doing so to draw a full field. Though have multiple under an umbrella of affiliation, allowing accumulated points for repeat participants within a predetermined framework to establish a full season. This hybrid formula may satisfy more prospective racers with varied schedule restrictions. I want to read what you all think.

I really think angry maybe on to something. Good idea angry.

Is this a bad sign two wheels off the ground on a road course lol hope the pic uploads.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 10
Hey everybody first off I thought I would go ahead and make a post, because of how far down this thread was. Another thing I would like to mention is there are some upcoming announcements soon to be made on here for this group, so we all need to keep a close watch on the thread. Also, the Indy Lights Series is officially listed in the upcoming series for the group. I am very much looking forward to the Indy Lights Series and hope everyone has as much of a positive outlook on this series as I do.

Plus they ran first and second in the first round of the WEC.

Brad is completely nuts to be mad at the 20. What a crazy finish. Not a big fan but good for Joey to get win number 2. Everyone else screwing around and snuck in and stole it from em. I liked the right cross from Ambrose too!

Well the six fires surrounding my house are 0% contained, but I've still power; would be nice to think of some thing else than the declared state of emergency.

No, not my neighborhood yet. I can see huge flames about a mile away from the taller portion of my street. It was crazy driving back from Los Angeles today, freeways getting shut down all over the southland. Made it through I-5 after it re-opened, lucky I didn't get caught in any of the emerging closures on the 91 or 15. 50 engines on their way plus 10 strike teams, here come societies real heroes.

Dear Channel 10 news dude
Please refrain from using terms such as " A mushroom cloud of smoke"; thank you, that is all.
As I totally drove past a fire adjacent to the local Nuclear power plant.

Back