Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
How would someone go about taking in an long ago abandoned vehicle? Could it just be trailored home or would you have to contact someone to find the last registered owners?

Okay so I've been looking at all this for years, and I've finally snapped. When I do my American road trip, and that's something I'm determined to do, I'm going the long way round, and I'm going to look for cars like this. It's just so awesome and emotive, some of the stuff I've seen.

Maybe I should hire a minibus... 2020 GTP Barnfind holiday, anyone? :lol:

How would someone go about taking in an long ago abandoned vehicle? Could it just be trailored home or would you have to contact someone to find the last registered owners?

Last known owner, or whoever owns the property it's on are your best bets.

Abandoning cars are incorrect! The people that they do it, they have no heart! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

When I finish the 12th grade, I'll open a new shop to fix several vehicles that were damaged and restoring abandoning vehicles! :D

image.jpg

As sad as it is to see that Mustang like that, that is cool looking as hell.

Long time ago I mentioned an abandoned 928, but I didn't have a picture at the time. I finally got a picture, and upon looking at it more closely (I used to just drive by, finally stopped and snapped a picture) I believe it may be a Datsun. Not to keen on my Datsuns so someone can find out what it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    915.3 KB · Views: 10
Back