Absurd pop-up spam!

• Thread starter breyzipp
  • 2 comments
Belgium
Lokeren
breyzipp
breyzipp
AD4684AC-0044-4B07-AD02-03935E4E8DFE.png

every single forum thread I open or even navigation, I get this absolutely annoying notification. That’s from an iPad Pro and only started recently. Seems like the cookie doesn’t save.

I am very sorry about this. It's not pop-up "spam", but the GDPR consent request required for visitors in the European Union.

Obviously, it is broken and should only appear once, the first time you visit the site. @Spongeinside has also reported the issue on his iPad.

It has been disabled until ad provider's development team can look at this after the holiday weekend, so it should not cause any problems for you again.

I am very sorry about this. It's not pop-up "spam", but the GDPR consent request required for visitors in the European Union.

Obviously, it is broken and should only appear once, the first time you visit the site. @Spongeinside has also reported the issue on his iPad.

It has been disabled until ad provider's development team can look at this after the holiday weekend, so it should not cause any problems for you again.
Yep indeed it’s gone now. Thanks for the quick fix! And I hope you guys get it working.

Normal ads still work btw but that’s a one time click-away. :)

Back