ac1´s Gallery: First contant.

• Thread starter ac1
  • 111 comments
It really does not stand any photo in general. It's just a set trying to seem as realistic as possible. Headache often have these pictures ...
I tried everything possible to capture dust particles and water from the atmosphere itself.

JJU.png

You've caught my eye since day 1 with the amazing way you create such realistic and great looking photos, I've followed your work quite closely. :)👍

You've caught my eye since day 1 with the amazing way you create such realistic and great looking photos, I've followed your work quite closely. :)👍

Oh, I'm flattered, I'm glad you like my work :cheers:

That F1 set is incredible! Every shot looks like it came right out of a movie frame. 10/10

Thank you very much !! This set gave me many problems that had to do things contrary to what I do :ill: but once I got the hang is a breeze :D

The last time I was online on GTPlanet it was October 2014. I pay a visit to the galleries as an offline guest to see what I have been missing lately. You sir, have such an awsome gallery, that I came online to give you a compliment 👍. Great work! You made me miss Gran Turismo 6 even more though :(.

The last time I was online on GTPlanet it was October 2014. I pay a visit to the galleries as an offline guest to see what I have been missing lately. You sir, have such an awsome gallery, that I came online to give you a compliment 👍. Great work! You made me miss Gran Turismo 6 even more though :(.
WOW! Thank you very much man, a pleasure that you like ^^

NN.png

My One 77 and me in Tsukuba (LOL)

Next Time: Le Mans night, Mitsubishi Rally, Nissan R33 and HKS CT230R ’08

Last edited:
I really wish i have the skills and the time to do all the post shot processing work like you...

Your shots are all breathtaking !!

I admir the realism !!!

Back