> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
Ohhh Alex...U have done it again!!!! Wild shots and your style is all over them!! All hail King Alex:)

Thanks for visiting guys. I'll reply you next time. Btw, Bram please, buy a decent chair man, I don't believe that it cracks because me :lol::lol::lol:

My intention was participate in the rally competition 9, but the deadline was changed and my pic can't be included in the poll. So, you can vote for it here, I'll apreciate it in the same way lol. This is (Or could be) an exception, because I'll only compete to win, and I'd need more spare time/effort to reach an upper quality level than usually shown in my gallery. The original entry shot should be this.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, Click on each thumbnail!

cabew8.jpg

finxd2.jpg

Both of your last updates are amazing mate:tup: I love every single pic in the AS2K update,, I can't get enough of your style mate,, You really have to enter the photomode comps.. Then again you don't,, I wouldn't stand a chance anymore:)

I love your work! I love the way you present your shots! I love the Amuse update! Your shots are so clean and crisp, they're great! The attention to small detail you put into your shots are unbelieveable! keep up the suave work!

I love the angle you picked, also the colours look sweet, anyway keep up the neat work.

Simply good mate...love the angle U used!! And the colors are so good for our eyes to see! If U enter comps, then I must think twice before enter a pic.:) Keep up your good work Alex!!

Your shots are good Alex, but your presentation is awewome! Love the style and layout you have. I think I have said that before already, but I just want to say it again... Really great!👍

Y'know, I decided to take a look around here for the first real time Alex... and holy crap! Your shots are generally well-composed (that last Amuse batch were very nice), but the presentation is simply on another level compared to every other gallery here. I try to keep my first post organized and updated, but you've gone one step further and made each update a work of art! I'm in awe, and I love the Nordschleife set. Fantastic 👍 👍

Thanks to everybody. In last Xsara's update I wanted to make a special session to the seven Spanish rally champion Jesús Puras. It's engine was also impressive, running at 9500 in last evolutions when racing and becoming 10Krpm just before stopping them to develop the WRC's. To sense them less than a meter from you in the rally track, was an exciting experience.

But now I've got a headache, I've got a grippe and I've got a complete combo to this bad day. In fact, today was made publid the finalist of surely the most important car design contest in Spain where I participated.

I can't believe how some projects could became so good positions. Even by chance, many desings reach incredibles positions in general (no pro) design contests. I'm angry, very disapointed.

It doesn't matter the proportions, it doesn't matter how the line flows, it doesn't matter the technique of representation, it doesn't matter anything. This is what makes me so disapointed. You MUST only create a Star Wars ship with wheels, rare even impossible, -false- innovation, even impossible too, estravagant, spectacular... but no a stylish car or whatever. I love the real cars, not Nasa ships, not deformed toys, not supeficial transportation machines.

So, at least I've got my creation, not for me really, I wouldn't buy it but it's more than a simple draw, nothing by chance. Sorry by the water mark but as you know I'm extremely careless with my works. It's a personal whim. Each perspective in A3 format is very different as you know, than a little image shown in your screen.

Alex Pérez. Introducing the Nissan Datsun 500Z Concept.

alexperezdatsun500fz7.jpg

Don't click on the image because there are no more :(

Salu2.alexwrc

Now I haven't words in english to explain what I feel, so I'll send you a private, but later 'cause I'm a bit slept... But I have to be the first to reply that!!

Edit: aaagggg, damn you GT PRO!!! :lol:

Oh My GOD! That car is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the shape of the body and the flow of the car is STUNNING! Its looks like a tasteful combination of an Aston Martin DB9 and the Nissan 350Z. I LOVE THAT CAR!!!!! :drool:

S-U-A-V-E!!!!

:drool: Holy s***!!! U have done that???:drool: Its so well designed mate, love the lines of the car!! The front is very agressive, thats sweet on a car!! U are really a GENIOUS!!!👍

Wow, that's a really nice car you've designed there! It wouldn't look out of place with an Aston Martin badge on it.

Although those wheels might give you a bit of a bumpy ride. ;)

Damn ... didn't know you are a car designer
you should build a portfolio in here
good looking concept and nice demonstration

Back