All my GT5 videos /latest: SLS - SSR5, F430 - Suzuka Rain, Pit Stop, Data Logger/

• Thread starter tekken90
  • 1,765 comments
Thanks for the new vid Tekken!

October 12th: Goldrusher notices that in the course maker trailer, the Driving Physics option has been replaced with a slider.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4051468#post4051467

Over a month later, people still don't get the message. :indiff:

You realize ASM was an option in GT5P and it was essentially "skid recovery", right?
The ASM option is still there but I doubt that an assist is equivalent to a different physics setting.

Where else would you save them?

I don't think he understood your question. Yes you can.

Can you save them into your PS3 HDD?

yeah, it's like replays, even if it saves in career mode, it accesses itself from a file from the PS3, which is most likely accessible just like replay files are. and since it says "save as jpeg" in the video, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do multiple things with them. Just some common sense I'm throwin out here.

yeah, it's like replays, even if it saves in career mode, it accesses itself from a file from the PS3, which is most likely accessible just like replay files are. and since it says "save as jpeg" in the video, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do multiple things with them. Just some common sense I'm throwin out here.

Okay thanks. 👍

and since it says "save as jpeg" in the video, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do multiple things with them. Just some common sense I'm throwin out here.

The other blocked out option seems to be a 3D image format.

The ASM option is still there but I doubt that an assist is equivalent to a different physics setting.

Why not? What on earth do you think is the difference between Pro and Standard physics?

Tekken, could you confirm Split Screen 2 player is in the game? What's the option next to Race/Drift/Time Trial in arcade mode? Thanks :)

Yes, Photo travel is only for Premium cars
I didn't see this coming :grumpy:
But what about photomode during races? (I don't know the spcific name)? I want to be able to take shots of the Countach...

Le sarthe in GT maxed out basically every car I ever needed to try to see what top speed I could reach on (without chicane).

Yea I know, but I meant more like an official test like in previous GT games where you have the top speeds recorded in a list.

And 0-400m (1/4 mile) and 0-1000m is important too, maybe more so

I didn't see this coming :grumpy:
But what about photomode during races? (I don't know the spcific name)? I want to be able to take shots of the Countach...

Wow, that is highly disappointing :indiff:

What resolution are the photos from travel mode? Are the photo mode on track photos the same size or smaller?

I guess, skid recovery just gives extra grip to wheels when they lose traction. I'm not sure how ASM worked in GT5P.

I think it just took away power and appiled brakes if needed, but I never used it so I may be wrong.

Maybe "skid recovery" does do some steering for the driver...

My one and only question is are there replays on course maker tracks? if its been answered already just point me to it, thanks.

Thanks for the videos! Kinda brings the GT moral back up after the car and track list let downs.

No reverse lights on standards, I noticed in the video....

so the physic is the gt accademy physic (professional) plus aids that can be turned off. They deleted the standard physic right?

I don't see any aesthetic damage... :\

No but, one thing is for sure, AI's aren't a big wall now, they actually act like a real car when you hit it lol notice at 1:18, when he hits the car it actually really moves it pretty good lol. If you did that in GT4 or in prologue, and most any other GT, they'd feel like a giant unmovable wall, and would only slightly knock it off course, the physics are very apparent here.

Back