All original Bugatti Veyron 2-tone colors (pictures)

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 185 comments
Thank you mates, great job indeed from ticket breakers!
I was reading every post here :)

i'm glad that there is a "dot" in Veyron color discussion.
Funally i've opened my last batch of 8x2009 tickets to get other cars i wanted to get.

No more 2009 ticket openings! I hate this ticket already :)

I hate to bring this up again, but for future reference (though this will not give the info as in color names) but why not just go in and out of the one make race in practice mode (Cars are always the same make and model (Colors vary)

Good way of finding out if there are any variations other then what we know of :)

I hate to bring this up again, but for future reference (though this will not give the info as in color names) but why not just go in and out of the one make race in practice mode (Cars are always the same make and model (Colors vary)

Well ofcourse I did that too (read the whole topic), but the funny thing is, you do not have the color name of the CPU car... So it stops there.

Good way of finding out if there are any variations other then what we know of :)

read the whole post

It's pretty pointless now, since we found out that the missing colours dont actually exist. I sleep better at night.....

:lol: don't start that one again :sly: :D

I have a Two tone green Veyron. It's called Emerald Green (I think).

Is there a claim it does not exit ?

I'll put it for sponge Glitch, Please check it out and see..

Thanks, playnthru

I'll be on PSN soon. I will put this car up for share, then FR you. So you can take a looksey.👍

Last edited:
I have a Two tone green Veyron. It's called Emerald Green (I think).

Is there a claim it does not exit ?

I'll put it for sponge Glitch, Please check it out and see..

Thanks, playnthru

I'll be on PSN soon. I will put this car up for share, then FR you. So you can take a looksey.👍

Im pretty sure the one you're talking about is Light Green M/Dark Green M. I got that one too.

Just to state what the OP liked to be done and I confirmed to do:

Link to this thread was added to my paint thread. IF another colour combo shows up I hope the thread will be updated.

Reading the posts I have a feeling that there could be at least one possibly missing here? Or is it 100% confirmed that we have (goukipau has) all Bugattis listed?

Just to state what the OP liked to be done and I confirmed to do:

Link to this thread was added to my paint thread. IF another colour combo shows up I hope the thread will be updated.

Reading the posts I have a feeling that there could be at least one possibly missing here? Or is it 100% confirmed that we have (goukipau has) all Bugattis listed?

They tried and tried. We still are at 29, and also deleted the others from the catalogue 2 months ago.

They tried and tried. We still are at 29, and also deleted the others from the catalogue 2 months ago.

29 - what an odd number. Okay, then we`re done with that modell. 👍
May the foolish ones hunt Emerald green cars... :lol:

I have Matte Chrome / Shiny Matte :D

I have an interesting quote.

"Please bear in mind that the Acceptable Use Policy applies in this forum just as much as every other place on the site.

AUP
[...]
# You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
[...]
"

Does the post comes under the AUP? :confused:

Thanks for the info. I have checked my psp and i have all 13 veyrons. Every color is in gt5, and the fakes are not here. Thanks again, now i know whos lieing and whos not!

I would like to get (Gray violet m / Violet m) for my friend. I have tickets and stuff. is there possibly a quik way to get this one? or... what is the tric to getting this color (Gray violet m / Violet m)?

I would like to get (Gray violet m / Violet m) for my friend. I have tickets and stuff. is there possibly a quik way to get this one? or... what is the tric to getting this color (Gray violet m / Violet m)?

Like for all tickets, it seems only a matter of luck :)

I got 5 colours left to collect

02) Titanium gray m / Black m
05) Hazelnut m / Walnut m
06) Bright silver m / Lemon
21) Light red m / Dark red m
29) Pearl M / Gold M

spikeyhairdude
I got 5 colours left to collect

02) Titanium gray m / Black m
05) Hazelnut m / Walnut m
06) Bright silver m / Lemon
21) Light red m / Dark red m