anyone platinum gran turismo 6 yet??

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the point of the trophies? Do they simply mark milestones/progress in the game?
Or do you unlock hidden bonuses in games? Just interested that's all.Thanks in advance.

i have maybe a stubit question, im looking for the hidden trophy its not the hidden gemstone at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (Bathurst).
the Trophy at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (Bathurst) called in Germany "versteckter Edelstein" i already have it.
In my trophy list they called " versteckte Trophäe" and i can found nothing in the Internet ????
In the Trophy list is it a black Cup symbol....

Where can i get this trophy ?

Andreas

Go trough the link that i posted and try to find out what trophy you are missing.
Simple. If you find out wich one you missing then you know what to do for it

i have maybe a stubit question, im looking for the hidden trophy its not the hidden gemstone at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (Bathurst).
the Trophy at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (Bathurst) called in Germany "versteckter Edelstein" i already have it.
In my trophy list they called " versteckte Trophäe" and i can found nothing in the Internet ????
In the Trophy list is it a black Cup symbol....

Where can i get this trophy ?

Andreas
Going by your PSN profile, trophy you are missing is: Moon Mission Accomplished! - Complete all the Lunar Exploration missions.

Stuck atm, only missing the "Three Miraculous Lap tophy... :grumpy:

EDIT: DONE!! Just got it!

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the point of the trophies? Do they simply mark milestones/progress in the game?
Or do you unlock hidden bonuses in games? Just interested that's all.Thanks in advance.

Depends on what you think about trophies. Are you a trophy Hunter or you just want to play the game like it is?
For example I'm in between. I like collecting trophies and having fun, currently have 2 platinums

You can say they are milestones but I don't think they give you something in game (unless they put it in the game to give you something) I only know one title that does that if you get platinum.

You can also get platinum to brag to your friends or feel good about your self.

There are always trophies guide if you need help. I use playstation trophies :)

Hoped I help

So I'm curious to see if anyone has obtained a platinum for this game yet, if not how close are you??

I'm only about 34% of the trophies through but just looking at them they seem a ton easier/do-able than GT5 trophies.
I am sooooo close. I only have the Within .001 second and 3 Miraculous laps trophy left!

EDIT: JUST GOT PLATINUM!!

Last edited:
Keep trying

It's weird, I have completed the whole game, everything with gold trophies, even the drift events which for me are one of the toughest challenges around since I'm not a person who knows how to drift properly...
I couldn't find anything left to do. I'm thinking in the seasonal events... that makes any sense?

It's weird, I have completed the whole game, everything with gold trophies, even the drift events which for me are one of the toughest challenges around since I'm not a person who knows how to drift properly...
I couldn't find anything left to do. I'm thinking in the seasonal events... that makes any sense?
You need to do all the coffee breaks, one-makes, goodwoods, redbulls, and here's what trips people up: On all the challenge series, make sure you gold each event--it's not good enough to win the series while not winning every event.

I have about 40%, if i remember right. i dont typically play for trophies, i just play for an entertaining time. i dont really pay attention to trophies. when i get one im just like yay, then move on.

Back