Artistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 944 comments
MPMRC_3b.jpg

Lunar Mission II.jpg

From Here To Eternity
Now this was one of those pictures that looked great on the PS3 but looked terrible on my computer, we've all been there, that moment of exitement when you transfer the pictures to your computer, your head full of wonderful ideas and then it happens...FOOM! Jaggie, pixely, dull and lifeless...You find yourself in my home town of agony city!

At first i spent about 30 minutes on this picture just cleaning it up, then about another 10 minutes making it all foggy and cold looking...Then i changed my mind and just created a bright mood.

The gradient banding was so horrible on this after about 30 minutes making it look nice and bright i lost interest...so i abandoned it and this is what's left.

Usual balls from me i'm afraid!

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and laughing!)

👍

Last edited:
Stingray

I was watching "Kaz- Pushing the virtual divide" the other day, when they began talking about the 2014 Corvette Stingray Reveal. Impressionable as I am, an instance of brilliant photography depicting a lone Stingray driving through the desert at dusk, coupled with great music compelled me to do an artistic number on the car. By the time I was done, I felt it was worth taking it down the brochure road. The result, well, is for you to judge. :)

Back