Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,122 comments
4. ERL made an update to Interlagos acu track. It is mainly a new skin. I think some texture were updated, and some new buildings and other stuff around the track (the tarmac update from RD goes nicely with it):

LINK

This tries to overwrite the whole ACU track which I'm a little reluctant to do - do you know for sure that it's an improvement (eg the 'new buildings' might look awful)?

Edit: just be aware, their billboards are an abomination and aren't done as a selectable skin, so you'll lose the originals. If you do swap tracks, keep the original billboards by creating a skin from the original updated ACU track and transfer it over to this one. Man, you have to so careful when replacing cars or tracks...

Screenshot_eatc_bmw_220i_acu_interlagos_2018_4-5-120-13-22-57.jpg

I guess someone is a huge fan of Lemmy and day-glo colours... :yuck:
Reminds me of that guy who put Freddie Mercury posters all over his tracks and even built a stage for Queen to perform on, presumably with Freddie floating around in spectral form.

Last edited:
.../...here is Curvelo aka Cristais
Thanks for the link. Was digging in my backups, was sure I had this track.
Now I remember that I ditched it because of the awful flat, flying trees. Such a shame because the track on itself is very nice.

Is there a way to turn the auto-updates off for mods ? It's a very cool idea but the execution is... Lacking. If i wanna keep ma UI / Preview infos I can't even start the install cause the 'accept' prompt just ****s off out of view (and touch, can't even scroll down that menu).

FFtwVOt.png

Fortunately for my, my CM waits for my authorization to proceed.
Unless it's actually installing without me noticing.
God... this is potentially disastrous for eveyone that customizes their modded cars beyond the UI.

Last edited:
Just installed it - both via CM and then cut and paste method after extracting from .rar file - I'm getting the Race Cancelled error via CM every time I go to play. Doesnt matter the car, it loads right up to the point where I'd normally see the car sitting in the pit but instead it goes back to CM and says Race Cancelled. Also tried loading another track and it worked fine, so it has to be an issue with this Road America? Anyone else experience this?
try to turn off blm lights and try it.

This tries to overwrite the whole ACU track which I'm a little reluctant to do - do you know for sure that it's an improvement (eg the 'new buildings' might look awful)?

Edit: just be aware, their billboards are an abomination and aren't done as a selectable skin, so you'll lose the originals. If you do swap tracks, keep the original billboards by creating a skin from the original updated ACU track and transfer it over to this one. Man, you have to so careful when replacing cars or tracks...

View attachment 917780

Reminds me of that guy who put Freddie Mercury posters all over his tracks and even built a stage for Queen to perform on, presumably with Freddie floating around in spectral form.
Thanks for the tip on the boards. Was trying to figure it out myself. I do like on occasion to listen to Ace of spades, but not while I'm driving a race car. :-). Could this be salvaged by an actual realistic skin? Anybody? On top of Motorhead, I hate the f1 branding as well. I think those unified boards on all tracks, take away from the tracks character and local feeling. Thank god f1 is not running on Road America.... Just to think of all those Rolex or Fly Emirates boards all over that beautiful track of Lilski, awful.

No sadly no, it's a closed group, you need to be a member (which is free) and the first rule for members is not to distribute links.

It's free, but some of us dont want to make an account to facebook!
It's been said several times before, here at GTP. Many times indeed.
So, IMHO, why posting a link of cars or tracks, or whatever, if it is only possible to use for FB users? :grumpy:

Is there a way to turn the auto-updates off for mods ? It's a very cool idea but the execution is... Lacking. If i wanna keep ma UI / Preview infos I can't even start the install cause the 'accept' prompt just ****s off out of view (and touch, can't even scroll down that menu).

FFtwVOt.png

In cm settings content manager content tab bottom right mods auto-update registries

I've changed that to *https://acstuff.ru/cup/ you could probably delete it but I've just put a star in front to test for now it should stop mods auto updating

Last edited:
Just installed it - both via CM and then cut and paste method after extracting from .rar file - I'm getting the Race Cancelled error via CM every time I go to play. Doesnt matter the car, it loads right up to the point where I'd normally see the car sitting in the pit but instead it goes back to CM and says Race Cancelled. Also tried loading another track and it worked fine, so it has to be an issue with this Road America? Anyone else experience this?
I've had no issues with the new Road America so far, and I've already tried a bunch of different cars on it. I'm on the latest version of CSP (0.1.52) but I'm also not using any PP filters, Sol, or any of CSP's heavier options (Extra FX, Grass FX, etc) so perhaps the issue lies within one of those.
i'm having the same problem but i don't know how to fix it.

Did you read this in the track descrition?

There is a reported issue where the BLM lights app can cause the track to crash. If this happens to you please disable the app and the track should load. We are looking into the cause.

I'm a patient guy, will wait a few hours and D/L the V1.0, or wait a few days and D/L V2.0 after 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9.

Last edited:
Now I can try this awesome track out.

There is a reported issue where the BLM lights app can cause the track to crash. If this happens to you please disable the app and the track should load. We are looking into the cause.

Or just repeat the start sequence. After a race cancelled, just try a second time and it will be OK too.

Edit: after several drives I now also have to disable BLM lights to get the track to work, no matter what car or how many restarts...weird...

Last edited:

I'm a patient guy, will wait a few hours and D/L the V1.0, or wait a few days and D/L V2.0 after 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9.

Pretty sure that that BOLD paragraph was added after I reported/pointed out the issue over on RD so he may well have read the description way before that was even there.

Or just repeat the start sequence. After a race cancelled, just try a second time and it will be OK too.

Unfortunately, this time (for me anyway) I can never start the track with the app active no matter how many times I try. It's easy to turn off the app though so not a big problem. Guessing it will be fixed soon anyway.

View attachment 917780

175158-mort-de-lemmy-kilmister-leader-de-motorhead.jpg
:lol::lol::lol: lml lml metal music is life :gtpflag:

Hi :gtpflag:

Once again I am asking if someone is interested in finishing another car. This time it's the Aston Martin DBR1, which I converted from Forza Horizon 4. I actually just started it as a little project, since I had free time, but times change. The following is done: 90% of texturing/ mapping done, working steering wheel and wheel and suspension dummies, whole data folder (physics) and ui folder. What needs to be done at minimum: steering wheel animations, gauge dummies, collider, better rim model (it's flat atm), better textures (especially tyres),[ If at the end you struggle to find the right textures/ rim model - I can find the right one in the FH4 folder and convert it, but it will take some time] AO, physics correction - as they are not complete or completely accurate yet - !!!BIG THANKS TO Benjamin Avtek (I hope that's his name) as he did ALL the data and ui stuff!!! The car is not driveable so far, which is the reason why I decided to not continue it, I don't have to time to find the reason behind it, but it's been too much work to just drop the project, so I'd really appreciate it if someone would finish the mod. If you think you got what it takes to finish the car, please dm me on discord @spcy#7487

View attachment 917205 View attachment 917204 View attachment 917201 View attachment 917206

One of the most beautiful sports-racing cars ever! Hope you can finish and release it.

Unfortunately, this time (for me anyway) I can never start the track with the app active no matter how many times I try. It's easy to turn off the app though so not a big problem. Guessing it will be fixed soon anyway.
After trying the track multiple times with several cars today (always had to restart once), suddenly the track does not work anymore, no matter what car I try.
Now I also have to disable BLM lights ... :confused:

After trying the track multiple times with several cars today (always had to restart once), suddenly the track does not work anymore, no matter what car I try.
Now I also have to disable BLM lights ... :confused:
Has a config been downloaded without your knowledge?
Auto-updates on?

Hey guys, rounding off my list from the other day is the v1.1 update for the Donkervoort D8 GT4.

New in this version are some alterations to the liveries and the changing of the suspension springs from lime green to black. There were some other changes in the works but some evil error messages have prevented them from being included at this time. Thanks @MrB00 for the livery tweaks.

To install, just drop it into the "cars" folder and if prompted, replace all files in the destination (assuming you haven't messed around with the old version at all, in that case a fresh install is recommended).

View attachment 917426

First time I drove this car, I felt :indiff:
Now it is one of my most enjoyables cars to drive.
Thanks. :cheers:

Last edited:
First time I drove this car, I felt :indiff:
Now it is one of my most enjoyables cars to drive.
Thanks. :cheers:
I Have to agree...this car was basically undriveable in it's old state...but now it's such a fun handling little car. It's great to throw about and dive into corners and is great fun racing with a whole pack of these.
@norms we must try these on the server next time we race :D

Pretty sure that that BOLD paragraph was added after I reported/pointed out the issue over on RD so he may well have read the description way before that was even there.

it was added after i asked him in pm how to solve the problem.

I Have to agree...this car was basically undriveable in it's old state...but now it's such a fun handling little car. It's great to throw about and dive into corners and is great fun racing with a whole pack of these.
@norms we must try these on the server next time we race :D
Absolutely! Maybe try and get the server up tonight 👍

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back