Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,372 comments
Howdy racing-folks, it's been a while... Life gets busy and before you know it, health starts to take a toll in unexpected ways. It's good to see that pages keep advancing rapidly on this thread, and with so many additional members...

Been keeping busy with another set of liveries for the TVR Sagaris GT mod from @JK1977 (F302), and well complimented with the GT2 update from @MisterWaffles. It's a tidy little car to throw around the circuits.
TVR Sagaris GT 2004 by F302.jpg

Here are some WIP old-school livery images for your tastebuds.

racealot__castrol.jpg

racealot__xbox.jpg

racealot__shell.jpg

racealot__dhl.jpg

racealot__bosch.jpg

racealot__marlboro.jpg

racealot__jagermeister.jpg

racealot__mobil1-brock.jpg

Keep well & happy racing!

Howdy racing-folks, it's been a while... Life gets busy and before you know it, health starts to take a toll in unexpected ways. It's good to see that pages keep advancing rapidly on this thread, and with so many additional members...

Been keeping busy with another set of liveries for the TVR Sagaris GT mod from @JK1977 (F302), and well complimented with the GT2 update from @MisterWaffles. It's a tidy little car to throw around the circuits.
View attachment 1350133

Here are some WIP old-school livery images for your tastebuds.

View attachment 1350135
View attachment 1350134
View attachment 1350138
View attachment 1350137
View attachment 1350139
View attachment 1350136
View attachment 1350140
View attachment 1350141

Keep well & happy racing!
looks fantastic

Hi there,

Hope you're all doing fine.
Been awhile since. I do like this site (much info and mods) and reading a lot and downloading occasionally.

I have - what I think is - a simple question for which I am looking for a solution:
I have some cars (2 in fact) that seem to brake only at very low speed but lack braking when speeds are higher.
Discs are glowing, so 'something' is happening. Would any of you have a clue how to solve this?

(I'm more of a plain (Vanilla) AC user rather than digging deep in all kinds of kn5, ini files etcetera. No CM, No CSP, just plain Vanilla out of the box). I can submit relevant files if anyone like to see into it and mess around with to get things corrected.

Thank you in advance and all the best. Jeroen (Netherlands)

Last edited:
If you have the latest csp preview there is a setting in track adjustment, the second on the top left, something regarding the groove rendering, disable it and problem should be fixed
@MrHunt

I remember this issue a while back, trying to think which was the solution. Try...Settings/System/Skidmarks/Relative Height,
and reduce it way down. Not 100% sure that's the fix but worth a tryView attachment 1349918.

Unfortunately none of these works. But the "Groove" is what it sees. I found it with Object inspector, where the groove is narrower than the road, where the "hotlap" starts.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Hope you're all doing fine.
Been awhile since. I do like this site (much info and mods) and reading a lot and downloading occasionally.

I have - what I think is - a simple question for which I am looking for a solution:
I have some cars (2 in fact) that seem to brake only at very low speed but lack braking when speeds are higher.
Discs are glowing, so 'something' is happening. Would any of you have a clue how to solve this?

(I'm more of a plain (Vanilla) AC user rather than digging deep in all kinds of kn5, ini files etcetera. No CM, No CSP, just plain Vanilla out of the box). I can submit relevant files if anyone like to see into it and mess around with to get things corrected.

Thank you in advance and all the best. Jeroen (Netherlands)
Perhaps something with ABS? Can you try and disable ABS on the car in the setup menu and try again? Sometimes ABS (and TC) cause some cars to be undrivable.

Last edited:
Here is the real Warsteiner Skin for the car, i had made it, because it was just missing and important and beautiful, so I just had to do it.

View attachment 1350107View attachment 1350108View attachment 1350111

Thanks for the skin, comments on RD are a bit harsh, but I have to admit that even after the update some logo's are still quite blurry...Look at the Porsche badges e.g.

__custom_showroom_1714078254.jpg

Unfortunately none of these works. But the "Groove" is what it sees. I found it with Object inspector, where the groove is narrower than the road, where the "hotlap" starts.
To be honest with you I solved my issue disabling that, I don't remember the name setting, as soon as I have a chance I will tell you exactly which one

Thanks for the skin, comments on RD are a bit harsh, but I have to admit that even after the update some logo's are still quite blurry...Look at the Porsche badges e.g.

View attachment 1350196
@Fanapryde Normally I do the work and start with the skins from the beginning, the quality is of course better, but here I used the original skin from Project Cars 2 from Legion and changed it to add all these Warsteiner Logo's, i don't have that much time to do everything from scratch anymore, I'm old...
that means all the blurred logos are from "Slightly Mad Studios" please contact them about the blurred logos :P

Last edited:
@Fanapryde this is based on @MrHunt work. All the credits goes to him. It's a quick rework with vector logos (i didn't touched few stuff like the race symbols, the numbers, names and the warsteiner logo), the whole base need a quick fix because i reworked fast, but theorically should not be blurred anymore the rest

@MrHunt if you want i can provide you the .psd with the vector files includeed.

Attachments

• SKIN.zip
    402.4 KB · Views: 3
@Fanapryde this is based on @MrHunt work. All the credits goes to him. It's a quick rework with vector logos (i didn't touched few stuff like the race symbols, the numbers, names and the warsteiner logo), the whole base need a quick fix because i reworked fast, but theorically should not be blurred anymore the rest

@MrHunt if you want i can provide you the .psd with the vector files includeed.
It needs more TLC I think :P

__custom_showroom_1714082726.jpg

Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 26/04/2024 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 26/04/2024 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 04/04/2024 --> 25/04/2024
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 04/04/2024 --> 25/04/2024

Note to modders: more and more links are no longer available. I'm sharing them on my sharemods, but it goes without saying that if you provide me with a new “official” link, I'll make the change to your link.

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.

Thank you guys

ACTL v3.1 by Breathe

Hello guys,

is there an option that I could turn off the Rpm-Ref-Leds from the car-dashboard?
for example by changing a value in the car specific .ini or .config file?

Because I use my own led strip, with Arduino and real Leds, which makes the on screen ones look really bad;)
(sometimes there is ofcourse also TC or ABS or other values shown by the leds, I would like to turn that off too, but thats not that important as the Rpm ones)

Appreciate your feedback!
Thanks and Cheers

Hello guys,

is there an option that I could turn off the Rpm-Ref-Leds from the car-dashboard?
for example by changing a value in the car specific .ini or .config file?

Because I use my own led strip, with Arduino and real Leds, which makes the on screen ones look really bad;)
(sometimes there is ofcourse also TC or ABS or other values shown by the leds, I would like to turn that off too, but thats not that important as the Rpm ones)

Appreciate your feedback!
Thanks and Cheers
Should be an entry in the digitalinstruments.ini file in the data folder about rev or rpm tags which you should delete.

It needs more TLC I think :P

View attachment 1350213
i didn't check the resolution of the skin or else, only replaced the logos and even not tried because i don't have the car.
The E logo was not replaced, the BAYERN text too. Shell and Turboxxx yes. Porsche logo is quite complex for the dimension, but is a vector file (which i didn't check if has some strange things inside). As said, i only replaced and not tested. If anyone want to work on it i can provide the .psd with the vector logos inside to be improved ;)

shi
F1 1992 Track Pack

-CSP recommended
-Includes 16 tracks

(Kyalami, Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Interlagos, Barcelona, Imola, Monaco, Montreal, Magny Cours, Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Hungaroring, Spa, Monza, Estoril, Suzuka, Adelaide)

converted/updated by shin956

Please see my patreon post or readme for credits for each Tracks.
Thank you to all involved.

Patreon download link;
ASR Formula website download link;

Enjoy.

02/06/2024 - Imola/ Montreal/ Silverstone updated to v1.01.
04/26/2024 - Included AI updates by Thockard.
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/authors/thockard.3457888/

Kyalami/ Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez/ Interlagos/ Monaco/ Magny Cours/ Hungaroring updated to v1.01.
Imola/ Montreal updated to v1.02.

04/26/2024 - Included AI updates by Thockard.
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/authors/thockard.3457888/

1992 Kyalami/ Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez/ Interlagos/ Monaco/ Magny Cours/ Hungaroring updated to v1.01.
1992 Imola/ Montreal updated to v1.02.

The link is in the quote.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Other my wips list;

Braga - v1.0

bgr_01.jpg

bgr_01.jpg

"Circuit of Braga (formal name: Circuito de Velocidade Vasco Sameiro) is a permanent circuit, north of Braga, Portugal.
Braga presents some of the most fun and flowing circuit action you can think of, taste it once and you will never stop eating!"
- m.wood 2024

features:
  • 18 pit/grid w/AI
  • 4 layouts: featuring the 2 historic chicane treatments and 2 fantasy treatments
  • 2 cameras per layout
  • AllTheDamnFX™ (requires CSP)
  • extended physics for semi-realistic tire barrier action

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
is it just me , or nobody able to make that first loop ?

Had the same issue has you, until I enabled use extended physics.

All loops are working fine now. Made a quick video with the Mach 5.

I had extended physics on ... (as I saw in the instructions that is a prerequisite)
Anyone an other idea?

It's like I bump into something on the track when hitting the loop... ?
Anyway , with VR this is probably not really a track to actually drive too much, but I just wanna see how far I get without vomiting! ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back