Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,571 comments
I just hope that once we have rally physics and, I don't know, moon buggy physics so we can replicate those gimmicky challenges from GT6 or whatever it was, someone can look into making AC's AI not suck so horrendously for multi-class racing. It's so frustrating to see prototypes getting stuck behind GTs on the straight for no good reason and it happens all the time :(

image.png

Hello, I have this issue when I launch some mods. At first the image qualily is in low resolution and overexposed but seconds later the issue disappear. It happeens with SP mods and a others mods. Someone knows the solutions? thank you

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (244).png
    Captura de pantalla (244).png
    246.4 KB · Views: 2
Anyone knows how to fix this black screen bug that happens to me in the new CSP 0.2.4p1 preview build other than go back to an older preview build (this also happens on the 0.2.3p211 build)? It's so annoying.
View attachment 1356668
if you have LCS active and you use extraFX you need to set MSAA to 2 or more and don't use the "Custom" screen resolution!

View attachment 1356736

Hello, I have this issue when I launch some mods. At first the image qualily is in low resolution and overexposed but seconds later the issue disappear. It happeens with SP mods and a others mods. Someone knows the solutions? thank you
if you use default wfx or anything without a serious exposure control you need to turn down those exposure multis in the HDR app:
1716136262776.png

The car exists and is developed by "First Studio Race".
Unfortunately the 3D model is encrypted and it is not possible to adjust the physics of the car, which does not correspond at all to the performance of that car
Going by the screenshots of @JK1977 7 it's the version from f302.
I have the FSR version. no idea if it's encrypted or not, but I can unpack/pack data at will and make previews

Hope we could have SEGA Rally tracks converted to AC with the new CSP rally physics thx to SurfacesFX eventually, used to love that franchise in arcades during my childhood, it was an evergreen game in my country and you can still find a few cabinets if you search hard enough.

this too...

RELEASE: RALT RT3/83 (FREE)

• Updated the cockpit shaders and materials to better reflect the real car
  • External shaders also changed
  • Physics remain untouched from original Legion release
  • I've painted the missing 5 point scoring skins from the 1983 British F3 Championship Season
  • Car now has 4 Lods (Big thanks to @Organizer777 for sending them over)
  • Various other small fixes

Included are the skins and helmets from Grietick:

And also included is the Tommy Byrne skin and UI Files from @gracied. Thank you!:

Lastly I've made the Championship for the 1983 British F3 Season. Correct layouts and number of laps as per real life using the tracks we have available. As previously mentioned you better like Silverstone.

Enjoy

Is there another way to get this car? i dont use Patreon sorry

if you have LCS active and you use extraFX you need to set MSAA to 2 or more and don't use the "Custom" screen resolution!
The thing is i don't have neither LCS and ExtraFX active, and i already have MSAA set to 4x and screen resolution not set to custom. One other thing is that this doesn't happen when using the 0.2.1p2 CSP preview build with the same exact settings.

Last edited:
The thing is i don't have neither LCS and ExtraFX active, and i already have MSAA set to 4x and screen resolution not set to custom. One other thing is that this doesn't happen when using the 0.2.1p2 CSP preview build with the same exact settings.
Then it is related to some other setting. I can just recommend you reset your CSP completelly:
Goto /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/ rename the "extension" folder to something different. Restart CM. It will create a new "extension" folder. You can restore it later.
If this solves it, just go to the backup folder and copy the single CSP inis back and you see which one causes the error. Then you could have a look inside the ini and try to remove the single entries and you have the setting which causes it

Then it is related to some other setting. I can just recommend you reset your CSP completelly:
Goto /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/ rename the "extension" folder to something different. Restart CM. It will create a new "extension" folder. You can restore it later.
If this solves it, just go to the backup folder and copy the single CSP inis back and you see which one causes the error. Then you could have a look inside the ini and try to remove the single entries and you have the setting which causes it
I'll try it later but if still this doesn't fix it i'll stick with the 0.2.1p2 until this doesn't happen anymore.

guys, is there an "open roads" version of Black Cat County like the one that AssettoDrive has created for Highlands as far as you know? It could be interesting since there is a tunnel on the right before the first corner that is not present in any of the other layouts

Had a balls up with my AC folder, I did a OS reinstall the other month so transferred everything from my PC to my Unraid server. I finally got around to sorting out my AC install the other day only to find that once I moved all the files back to my PC something had gone wrong somewhere between the two network transfers and I lost either a buttload of car ui json files or the main .kn5 files for cars.
Didn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason for which files were missing from which cars. Oddly it seems like my track folder was unscathed.

Anyway, I have decided to start fresh rather than trying to fix 6000 cars.
Do we have a list of recommended/essential car mods? VRC, RSS, URD is a given. I'm thinking of installing Rainmakers championships again and using that as a base for what mods to grab.
Have made my way through my AC library up to the letter L fixing missing .kn5 and ui.json files.
Is there a link for lola_ex257 plus the 02 and 03 versions?

Updated Car and Track for testing the new CSP rally physics !!
For the car i made some little visual improvements and copied over the rally physics tyres, luts and car.ini settings from the new CSP rally kunos celica.
:gtpflag:DOWNLOADS of car and track in video description.

I am pretty hyped, this feels better than EA's WRC for me !! 10 times. Thank you once again Ilja!!

Have fun !!

Edit: something is wrong with my YT video quality... i guess YT messed up something. Colors looking completely wrong.

It's very good and a big improvement but imo there's much to improve and its still far from RBR, which imo should be the objective at least, knowing that tarmac rally is already on par if not better

Got a horrible feeling this thread is about to be taken over by Rally chat for the next six weeks.
Please don't make me wish for the good old days when it was wall-to-wall F1 nonsense.
There's been good rally content and community since a lil bit more than a year ago so i don't think so, don't worry

I'm on a major custom champ creating spree lately. I've started doing championships by geography. I've felt super duper smart with tracks from UK, USA, etc. You know, how we all have to be mindful of former names and current names of tracks, etc in order to find them to add them. ie (Wanneroo vs. Barbagallo). Finished most championships in Australia now.

I've started creating custom champs for Argentina, Brazil and I've realized I am really green when it comes to the more obscure tracks from those countries. Plus the names are super long, man.

"Thiso_Tracko_de_la_Cuidado_en_whatevero_shmaretico_,oscar_de_la_hoya"...

The one that got me today was the Zonda track. I forget what the other name for it was, something Martin Miguel something or other. I looked everywhere for it and then finally found a blurb on the internet "also known as Zonda"... I've had multiple versions of Zonda for years and finally have a reason to race on them.

I am learning. I really love the car sets from brazil, argentina. So unique and fun to drive. So many car sets available too. I bought out the AVPS store as far as tracks, etc.

Last edited:
may I implore everyone who makes an archive with skins for a certain car to include the car folder path in the archive please?

drag&drop in CM of the "26 skins for legion RALT RT 3.7z" seemed to work, but the skins ended up in the wrong car mod ! :lol:

1716156465414-png.1356826

Attachments

• 1716156465414.png
    1716156465414.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 7

Updated Car and Track for testing the new CSP rally physics !!
For the car i made some little visual improvements and copied over the rally physics tyres, luts and car.ini settings from the new CSP rally kunos celica.
:gtpflag:DOWNLOADS of car and track in video description.

I am pretty hyped, this feels better than EA's WRC for me !! 10 times. Thank you once again Ilja!!

Have fun !!

Edit: something is wrong with my YT video quality... i guess YT messed up something. Colors looking completely wrong.

when I try this modded car mod, I get the wrong tyre sounds , tarmac screech while driving on mud or gravel...

Anyone knows which setting I have set wrong (cause in the video , it doesn't do that)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back