Resource icon

Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model

• Thread starter Kenzel
  • 6 comments
Someone's been busy, 👍
I've got a time attack event up in the CHALLENGE HUB using the BRZ (page#4)https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-challenge-hub-round-13-open.378174/
I would love to try your tune for this if you got the time.

Hi bjl23
Delighted to see you are still with GT6
I wasn't sure if there were players still using it, but from feedback from yourself and others there would appear to be plenty:D. I can certainly give you a BRZ tune, which you can use as a base. I will post it as soon as I can........might just post some other tunes that have been lying about as well:cheers:

Are you still playing gt6 now Or just posting old tunes?

I have 7 regular players competing in my thread. I would love to see you there if you are still playing.

I am still playing, and still making new tunes.....just for my own satisfaction trying to see if I can better old tunes:indiff:

If I can get the time, and get my old head around how to post replays and results:scared:, I may well give your thread a look......it does look a lot of fun and certainly keeps the interest alive:tup:

Maybe I will just contribute by giving your players the odd tune:lol:

Kenny

All you need to do is take a picture on your phone and upload it to here. We have older players then you so you should be fine.
Don't worry about replays for now just try the photo for now.

Try and upload any photo as a test

Hi bjl23

I have posted the BRZ on the database. It is shown with custom transmission and sports hard tyres, but changing them over doesn't make too much of a difference. I make no claims with any of my tunes other than they work for my driving style....hope it works for you too. If I can help with anything else give me a shout.

Kenny

Back